Payback gone wrong~2

Masky pov

it's been all week and no toby that whole time i have been planing payback on him and his oh so lovely waffles of his 'creek SLAM' ¨hmm whos there¨ ¨HEY MASKY¨ ¨not toby not now wait hehe¨¨hey tobs whats up¨ ¨what to get some food with me¨ ¨sure why not¨ ¨YA it been a week since i have had a waffles¨¨sure it has tobs¨¨WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME TOBS¨¨because that's your nickname¨ ¨not¨ ¨is¨ ¨not¨ ¨IS¨ ¨NOT¨ ¨whatever¨ ¨*runs to the freezer* WHERE ARE MY WAFFLES¨¨*laughs my butt off*¨ ¨MASKY RUN LIKE HELL¨¨what 'thunk'*looks to the side and sees an ax* THE HELL TOBY¨¨I SAID RUN ¨ ¨meep *runs off*¨ ¨ok THIS WAS SOOOO A BAD IDEA NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT AHH MORE AXS¨ 'thunk''thunk ¨WHERES THE DOOR WHEN I NEED I-'BAM' ow OH *opens the door and shut it as a ax comes flying at me*¨ ¨now i see why jeff was running from toby....but hes cute when he gets mad THE HELL why did i think toby is cute when he gets mad  but whens he's not mad  he is kinda cute WHY IM I THINK THIS¨

Toby pov

I was pulling the last ax out of the door so i didn't get into trouble with anyone ¨OH MASKY WHERE ARE YOU¨¨That ass he knew i would be back in a week so  he has pissed off the wrong crazy person with an ax" "MASKY hoodie have you seen masky""hmmm nope what yes he fan out the door""thanks hood""if i can ask why are you looking for him""he hid my waffles and he knew i was comeing back today and bye h-hoodie *opens the door and runs outside*""bye masky dead when tobs finds him"

Masky pov

"*panting* this was a really bad idea to begin with now that i think about it" "MASKY""meep""h-how did he find me that fa-HOODIE oo if i find out that he told him im sooo going to kill him" "toby we can talk this out r-right""TIM TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE AT""*i see him rise his ax so it goes behind hes head and i slowly back up and fall down from tripping on a log*" ???"TOBY STOP THAT KNOW""hmmm WHOS THERE" "*wait is that jeff's voice* jeff" "toby stop this now""nope not till i found out where tim here hid my waffles" "MASKY DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT""n-no and what are you doing out here jeff""im was out for a walk now i guess im going to fight you tobs" "*i see toby put hes head down and it looks like hes getting madder if he could* tobs" "STOP CALLING ME TOBS MY NAME IS TOBY "'shink' "ahh the hell tobs" "jeff i think we should run now" "all ready on that*starts running to the mansion*""wait for me ahh flying axs in coming" 'thunk' 'thunk' 'shink' "*i feel one of tobys axs glaze my left arm badly* jeff we need to get there now" "i know i got hit too ahh how fast is toby"" why do you ask""HES GAINING ON US""LOOK THE MANSION *the mansion was cumming in to view though the trees*""*me and jeff ran though the door i guess toby opened as he came looking for me to kill me in anger and i slammed the door and locked it*" "masky i hope you know that locking the door is NOT going to help us in anyway""way do you say th-'crack'" "thats way" "ahh * i run as fast as i can to my room and sides of the wood floors that i just cleaned and crash into my bed* oww oh how di-""MASKY WHERE ARE YOU COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVERY YOU ARE" "meep"

 *i look under my bed and find the boxs of waffles and trys to grab it but i make it back back even more* no no noo" "'BANG' THERE YOU ARE MASKY" "*i back up onto my bed and i hit the wall* toby chill out" "NOT TILL YOU TELL ME WHERE MY WAFFLES ARE AT""*i see him raise hes ax again and i close my eyes and puts my arm in front of my face to protect myself but i dont feel anything and i look and i see toby in the air by one of slender tentacles* what *then i see jeff in the doorway*did you do this jeff" "yup are you ok masky" "ya i think so *i slowly look at toby and i see him passed out with a needle in he's neck* jeff what did he do to toby" "he had to knock him out it looks like i hope he is ok" "i much as i dont want to say it i hope is ok will he slender" "yes  now where is the last bit of he's sanity at masky" "he's  what" "ugh masky hes talking about tobys waffles" "oh they are under my bed i cant reach them though*i see one of slender's tentacles go under my bed and pulls out the box full of waffles*""masky if the happens again i will let toby kill you im going to put toby to bed now" "ok * i watch with jeff slender take toby and leave and i just stand there*"

TBC

Till next time i hope this is longer then last time see you guys next time bye bye *waves*