New/old home~10

Sorry if there are grammar mistakes
Masky pov

~time skip of about three months~

Masky: That's kinda a long time skip

(My friends call me cat cuz I don't use my real name) Cat: Would you like me too make it no time skip

Toby: *just sitting munching on a waffle* Tim think t-this way time skip less pain n-no time skip more pain

Cat: See, he gets it

Masky: That's him, not me

Cat and masky: *keep arguing*

Toby: O-ok cuz they don't want to s-shut up we are going with the time s-skip to the story

~time skip of about three months~

"Tim get your b-butt out of bed NOW" "I'm up Toby, I'm up" for the past three days Toby had gotten me out of bed by 7 in the morning "I'm not Toby" I look over and saw Dr.smiley "What's up doc?" "Where have you been it's noon you and Toby we're supposed to be in my office and hour ago and only Toby shows up" "What's going on today?" "I wonder nowadays if you are more stupid than Toby"

I roll over and hear talking and shuffling next thing I know I hear a gun go off and I shoot up and out of the bed and onto the floor "He's up now, thanks hoodie. Now to take you to Toby" I get dragged across the floor till we stop at Dr.smileys office and only then do I get up off the floor "I got him Toby" "Finally, what took you so long to show up?" "Baby daddy won't get up to find out what you are having one or two kids"

I just walk over to Toby and sit next to him and put my head in the table/bed thing "Tim get up" I only give a thumbs up and the next thing I know is I'm outside hanging from a tree with hoodie and Toby on the ground under me "should I t-tell him or nah" "nah"

Toby's pov (masky: why do I get a short ass part. Cat:better than none right. Masky:..... Cat: that's what I thought so shut up)

I got told how many kids but didn't tell Tim because he showed up late then had hoodie tie him to a tree "Aha, I knew you were going to get fat one day from eating all those waffles" I turn around to face Jeff who was laughing and pointing at me the hoodie came out of nowhere and started to beat him up and all i did was walk back to Dr.smiles office and knock.

"Come in" I open the door and walk in and shut the door "Toby didn't you just leave" "Ya, c-can I stay here for a bit?" "Ya, let me guess Jeff is at it again" I nod and walk over to the rocking chair that was put in "Ya, h-he is at it a-again wish he would stop i-it" "We all do, his actions can hurt you and child physically and emotionally" "How can we get him to stop?" "I have covered that I got slender to let you and Tim to live outside the mansion for 3 years so when you guys come back your child should be 2" "You g-got him do that?" "Somehow yes, I guess he doesn't want harm coming to you or the child"

I nod and start to rock in the chair "When do w-we leave?" "As soon as you and Tim pack sadly I will have to go with you two" "W-why do you say sadly?" "I have a lot of stuff to move" "Do you k-know where we are staying?" "Sadly, yes" I watch Dr.smiley turn in his rolley chair to face me "Dr.smiley what's wrong?" "You're going home" I freeze "W-what?" "We are going where" I turn and find Tim and I stand up "We can't, some one can recognize me" "Wow, what's going on?" " I got slender to let you and Toby to live outside the mansion for 3 years so when you guys come back your child should be 2" "Oh, what's wrong with that?" "It's where it is, it could cause Toby to go crazy"

I sit back in my chair "Where are we going?" "Toby's home town" I start to cry quietly "Where's that at?" "Denver" "Where?" "Denver, Colorado" "oh" "ya" "a lot of things happened there" "I'm staying here then"