....... i have no good name for this~4

Last time in toby's pov

"hmm it 2:00 am oh boy im dead meat"

Now the real story still in tobys pov

"CRAP THATS NOT GOOD IM DEAD MEAT ""you have to be kidding me  you fucking clock!" i look over to the window and lighter then it was last time i checked well for living out in the middle of the fucking forest it was lighter then 12 at night "well im dead meat if someone finds m-'creak'" "YOU HAVE TO FUCKING KIDDING ME WHO THE HELL IS UP AT 2 AM "i jumped over the couch and lad on it and closed my eyes so  it looked like i as asleep "hmm toby is that you over there and get off the fucking couch" "WHAAAAA WHO IN THE HELL KNEW IT WAS ME well theirs masky who stays up like all night but he doesn't come out of he's room or does he  i forget if he does " so i sit up and look over and theirs masky "masky why are you up this early in the morning" "no toby the question is why are YOU up right now and what the hell happend to your leg" "oh i forgot about my leg" "what how let me see" "why should i you broke my nose" "ya ya let me look at your leg you could have snapped it without you knowing it toby" "fine" he had a point you could break every bone i have in me and not know it so masky come over and check my leg "what the hell did you do toby you snapped it in 3 spots toby" "i f-fell down *tic* the s-stairs" "let me guess you were running so you could get to you waffles faster" "ya i was" "dam toby you are in love with waffles" "no not really" "wow toby then why do you eat them all the time"   "cuz i-i dont w-want t-to *tic* t-talk about i-it" "toby are you ok your talking got worse" "it a-about m-my past o-ok""what is your past" "i-im n-not saying*tic* what my past it"

sorry it is so dam short

tbc till next time