Almost there~11

Sorry for any grammar mistakes

~time skip of 5 months so Toby is 8 months along ~ cat: I know it's a long time skip deal with it

Toby's pov

"Toby get up" "Nu" I roll over away from Tim "Toby today Dr.smiley said that you can have waffles as long as you had some type of fruit with it" "Fine but you have to help me up" "Ok, as long as you eat this morning"I roll back over and face Tim and sit up which was kinda hard now "You ok?" "Ya, why?" "Let's get food" I slowly get off the bed and down the stairs with Tim's help "Waffles" "Go sit I will go get your waffles"I nod and walk over to a pulled out chair to sit down in I was mostly sitting doing paperwork with Tim's help but once a while me and Tim would go on a walk and get ice cream from a couple streets down where a park was at that I never remember being there.

"Here" I look and find a plate full of waffles and fruit "Thanks" I must have been eating fast "Toby, slow down" "Fine, I'm just hungry" "You guys must be you eat your whole plate less than ten minutes" "Oh" I look down at my plate which was now empty."I guess I w-was without knowing it" "Yup, so what do you feel like doing today?" "R-relaxing" "By doing what?" "Staying home " "Doing what?" "Wright if you don't shut up, I will never let you h-have cheesecake again" I sat there as i waited for Tim to say something "That was I thought"

Tim's pov

It was starting to be a pain to get Toby out of bed nowadays not that I can blame him but it was a pain I watch Toby leave me in the kitchen all by myself "Great Toby I'm going to the store, I will be back later" "Ok, have fun" "Want to come?" "No, I'm staying here a-and find something to do"

~timeskip to when he gets back~

"Now I can see why you prefer walk everywhere" "Yup, so what did y-you get?" "Food, what else?" "Yay, I need food" "Du, you do" Toby kept following me as I took bags out of the trunk and put them down in the kitchen. "You hungry? You keep following me everywhere" "Yes I-I'm hungry, it is lunch time" "Ok, ok go sit down, I will make lunch" "YES" I watch Toby once again leave me in the kitchen. "Ugh well I guess it's time for lunch" I started to make Toby's ham and cheese sandwich with chip and my turkey lettuce and mayo sandwich with a bag chips.

"Hey Tim" "Yes Toby, what is it?" "Can we get a dog?" "What, why?" "To protect us, du" "Toby, who would try and hurt us?" "I don't know like when we are asleep and someone sneaks in" "Ok, you have a point there" "So can we?" "I don't see why not" "YAY" I laugh and grab the plates and walk over to Toby who was laying down on the couch and watching cartoons "Here" "Food" Toby takes the plate from me and starts to wolf it down "Toby slow down or you might choke" All I get is a wave off  "I'm hungry deal with it"

I sigh why does he have to wolf it down he wasn't like this when he was 5 months along he ate slowly and enjoyed my cooking and now he just wolfs it down like he hasn't eaten in days. "So, what we doing today?" "I don't know, what do you want to do?" "You said we could get a puppy" "Ya, so" "Can we go find a puppy?" "Later ok and what type would you want" "A-a husky or German Shepard" I put my half eaten plate down "Ok, when do you want to have your dog" "I-it's not for me it's for our kid" I lean back in my chair "Ok, but when do you want to get the dog before or after" "After"

~time skip of 30 mins~

Toby's pov

I wanted to wait after words do everything could settle down for a bit then get the dog "Hey Tim" "Yes" "Can you get something for me?" "Ya, sure what is it?" "I can't reach the vegetable chips you got" "Oops must have tossed them to far" "No I can't climb up yet but I will be soon" "Yeah yeah" I wait for Tim to come and get me the bag "What is it again you want" "Chip bag" "Ok" I watched Tim grab the bag and hand it to me "Thanks Tim" "Welcome" Tim kissed my cheek and went upstairs.

"Timmy, what you doing?"  "Going to take a bath, why?" "Can I join?" "I don't see why not" "Yay" "Chips stay down here" "Aww" "Toby, the chips would get all wet and soggy" "Ok" I put the bag down and follow Tim upstairs.

Tim's pov after their bath

I finally got Toby to take a nap dr.smiley said it would be good if he had more sleep in him "Tim" "hmm" i turn and fined dr.smiley walking towards me "what you need doc" "Toby asleep" "ya why" "he has been coming to me at night and he won't tell me why he does it" "oh" i crack the door open and see Toby asleep still "So he needs more sleep" "yes and no" "why no" "he needs to be able to sleep all night" "umm ok how do you want that to happen" "it ok but not at the same time and try and keep him in bed he should fall asleep" "umm ok" "get some sleep Tim it's almost time for bed anyway" "umm ok"  "oh i heard you and Toby talking about getting a dog" "is their a problem with that" "not at all"

I sigh and look at Toby asleep and walk over "want me to shut the door" "ya and can you turn the fan on" "ya sure" i heard the fan click on and the door shut "don't run off to dr.smiley at night you can wake me up at night that's what i'm here for as well" "sorry i didn't k-know what to do" "its fine Toby want something to eat" "ya" "what do you want" "what you w-willing to cook" "food" I watch Toby fail at turning over without sitting up a bit "grill cheese" "ok i can make that it will take time tho" "ok so" "I guess I will make your food" I got up and walked downstairs to the kitchen and started to make Toby's food

"Timmy" I turn to Toby who had tears rolling down the side of his face I quickly turn the stove off and walked over to him "what's wrong love" "what *sniff* if something bad h-happens" I put Toby into a hug as best as I can "nothing bad is going to happen to any of us I promise" "really" "yes and your food is done if you still want it" "I like anything you make for me and I do want it" "ok" I grab a plate and put Toby's food on it "here" I let Toby take the plate from me and sit down with it "Toby what's bothering you" "hormones" "I guess they are messing with you" "ya I guess so there not fun" "eat Toby"

I watch Toby nibble on it and poke at it "Toby stop playing with it and eat it please" "fine" "you don't have to eat all of it" "o-ok then I'm done then" "Toby are you feeling ok" "I'm fine" I watch Toby get up and leave which meant you sleep on the couch tonight or else I lay my head down and fall asleep

Tbc

Sorry it's soo damn short but there you go a new chapter for you waffles😺

*IMPORTANT *

Sadly this book is coming to an end like all books do I might do a sequel for this but who knows I might not and leave you guys on a forever cliffhanger evil me 😈