Wait im what~8

If the pic ant a clue then don't know what to say
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dr. Smiley pov

"Oh, the test was for?" "j-just tell us" "ok ok" I read over the paper real quick to find what I was looking for and found it "Tim, could you wait outside?" "Ya sure" Tim kissed Toby's cheek and went out the door "Toby you might want to sit down for this" Toby gave me a look that was "Ok, I'm scared now" look "It's ok" Toby finally sat down in a chair and I leaned on the wall "Toby, you must be honest with me, ok?" "o-ok" "Would you ever want a kid of your own" "Y-ya, why?" "Would you like a kid with Tim?" "Ya" I giggle lightly "Why d-do you ask?" "What if I said you could" "I w-would bounce off t-the walls" "Good" I get off the wall and walk up to Toby and sit on the ground in front of him "Ok, what is going on?" I just started at Toby "You didn't stutter" "Ok so back to the matter at hand what's going on" "Toby calm down it's not good for you" "Ok" I sigh "I'm going to give it to you straight ok" "O-ok" "You are pregnant ok with Tim's child, ok" Toby just blinked at me with his eyes wide and I grad Toby's hands as I sit on my heels "Are you ok Toby?" "Ya j-just kinda *tic* shocked about t-this" "I know it's a lot to take in do you want me to get Tim and tell him with me or are you good on your own" "I will do it on my o-own can you tell slender f-for me" "Ya sure" "Can I-I go now?" "Ya" I let go of Toby's hands as he got up "Oh, Toby" "Ya" "congratulations and stay away from Jeff and trouble ok" "T-thanks and I will stay away from him I don't know about me not getting in trouble though" and with that Toby walked out of my office and I went to tell slender.

Tim's pov

I walked out of the office and into the hallway as Jeff was walking past "Hey there mask what you waiting out here for hmm" "I'm not telling you you prick" "Why not, hmm?" "Go Jeff or I will punch you in the face" "Ok ok I'm leaving now happy?" "Yes" I watch him walk away down the hallway as Toby came out with a smile on his face "What made you so happy?" "Come let's go t-to own room and talk o-ok" "Ok" we walk to our room which was mine and now mine and Toby's room and I opened the door and walked in "So what is it you have to tell me?" "Sit" Toby just pointed at the bed "Umm ok" I walked and sat on one end of the bed and Toby sat across from me "What's wrong Toby?" "P-promise not to freak out, o-ok?" "I promise" "Ok w-what Dr.smiley told me w-was that I'm p-pregnant with your kid"

 I must have made a face that Toby didn't like because his head dropped and his hair fell off his face "Toby" "G-go ahead and y-yell at me" I got up and moved closer Toby and picked his head up and saw tears in his eyes "I'm not going to yell at you" I kissed his cheek "ok" "ok" "Are you going to keep it?" "W-why do you ask?" "Whatever you choose I'm going support you all the way" "R-really?" "Of course, why would I not support you but this is your choice, Toby" "I'm going to keep it" "Ok" "Dr.smiley t-told me to stay away from Jeff the whole time" "I would tell you the same thing" Toby just giggled and I looked at the clock and it said it's noon "So, who is going to tell slender?" "D-dr.smiley said he would t-take care of that for us" "Ok, that's good" I started to pet Toby's head as Toby laid down on the side I was on with the pillows 

"Want something to eat?" "Ya" "I will be back with something for you, ok?" "Waffles" I rolled my eyes and left own room and walked down the hallway and saw Dr.smiley "Dr.smiley" "Oh, Tim please tell me Toby told you" "He did and is there anything he should not eat" "Ya, here is a list of things Toby can eat and do and not to eat and do" Dr.smiley hands me notepad with the list on it "Thanks" "Sure thing I was looking for one of you two too give that to you" "Oh Toby said something about you telling slender for us" "I did and he said it was fine but you and Brian have to work double the work and you and Toby can take care of the baby till the time the baby can be away from Toby for a long time period" "Great thanks I got to get food before Toby kills me"

 I run down the hallway and jump the stairs luckily without hurting myself "Ok, let's see what you can eat Toby" I look over the list "Oh god, he is not going to live oh well" I made Toby a fruit salad that had apple oranges grapes chicken "I hope I don't get killed at least" I grab a juicy box from the fridge a fork and put the fork on top of the salad and then grabbed the bowl "Where are you taking that masky?" I look and see Sally holding her stuffed bear "It's for Toby oh Sally can you do something for me?" "Ya, sure" "There is a notepad in the kitchen can you get it for me it's important ok" "Ok" she walked off and then came back with it