Telling some peeps

Masky pov

"Hey Timmy, w-wake up" I roll over "Timmy get b-back over here" I roll off the bed "Ow" "Are you o-ok?" "Ya, I'm ok" I slowly sat up after say so and Toby move to the edge of the bed and looked over the side.

"How are w-we going to tell the o-others?" "How do you want to tell them but not" "I w-want them to find out o-over time because I have to eat h-healthy now" I get up off the floor and rub my back "Ok" "Are sure y-you are ok?" "I'm fine just sore" "Ok" "What do you want for breakfast?"

"You mean l-lunch right" I must have made a face the Toby thought was funny because he started to giggle "What time is it?" "Noon o-or just before it" "Ok what do you want for lunch" I sit down on the bed as Toby moved back to the middle area of the bed.

"Waffles" "You know you can't Toby" "H-ham and cheese sandwich" "Ok let's go down stairs" "Ok" we walk downstairs and find Ben beating Jeff and call of duty ghosts "H-having problems there Jeff?" "No and fuck off ticci" "Come on Toby let's get some lunch" "O-ok" I take Toby's hand and lace our fingers together as we walk to the kitchen "Ham and cheese" "Yup" "Go find somewhere to sit at ok" "Ok"

Toby's pov

I went up to the table and jumped up and sat on the side of it as Timmy made my sandwich "What are you doing?" I turn and find ej standing in the doorway "Oh, hi ej" "Here Toby" Tim hands me a plate with my sandwich on it and I take it.

"Wait are you feeling ok Toby?" "Y-ya, why?" "You are eating a sandwich and not waffles" I shrug and take a bite of my sandwich as Tim put a glass of water next to me "Is t-that a good idea" "True" "Umm what is going on?" I look back at ej "Nothing, why?" "You two are not arguing in fact you two are agreeing" "Ok so"

Tim put a plastic cup of water next to me "THIS IS NOT NORMAL" I move away from ej and move closer to Tim who pulls me into a hug "NETHER IS THAT" ej points to me and Tim "Have a problem?" "YES I DO" "G-go solve it somewhere e- else then."

I wolf down half of my sandwich as ejs hand twitches out of rage "Hmm what's wrong ej?" "THIS IS NOT NORMAL FOR YOU TWO" I move off the table and grab the plastic cup of water and goes back to my room.

Tim's pov

I watch Toby leave and go back upstairs "Tell me what just happened" "Nah" "WHAT why?" "Cuz" "Tell me" "no" I grab the glass and dump the water on Ben's head as he walks by "HEY GET BACK HERE" I run and give the glass and to ej "Why did you give this to me?" "EJ RUN OR YOU WILL DIE"

I run up the stairs and into my room I look around for Toby and don't find him "Toby you in here?" I walk to the bed and look under it and find grinny "Grinny have you seen Toby?" "Yes, he went to his room" "Thanks Grinny"

I walk down the hallway and stop at Toby's down and I look at it. It was all brown with white spots of paint "Toby you in there" "I-it's open" I open the door and find a neat room "T-Toby is this your room or someone else's room?" "It's mine, why?" "IT'S CLEAN" I hear Toby whimper and I walk up to him and hug him after I close the door.

"I'm sorry Toby I didn't mean to yell" Toby pushed me away from him and out the door "Not in the mood" and shut the door in my face "Toby, please don't do this. Please open the door" I hear the door lock and I put my head on the door "What happened?"

I look and find hoodie leaning in the doorway to his room "I have no clue. I need to find Dr.smiley" "He is not here, he went out this morning for something" "You have to be kidding me" "Nope, why?" "Is nurse Ann here at least" "I think so. Mind telling what is going on" I grab him and pull him into his room then shut and lock the door "Ok something has happened TELL"

"Chill out please" he had his mask off so I could see his face and he was given me a look saying 'If you don't hurry up I'm going to punch you in the face' and crossed his arms "I may have gotten Toby umm" "Dammit Tim, what did you do?" "I got him pregnant, ok"