Chapter 13

We had finally arrived at the new house and it was huge! It was a mansion!!

I grabbed my laptop case and my bag that I had with me and followed behind the others. When we walked into the house it was literally a three million dollar mansion.

"Actually it's six point five million dollars." The guy who drove us said.

Yea girm reapers read peoples minds. And we can tell if your lying or scared.

They told us what floor our rooms were on and then gave us room numbers.

I was on the third floor in room five.

So I hopped into the elevater with John,Zac,Ben, and Allie. We hit the button for the second and third floor.

Allie was in room three on the third floor.

Ben was on the second floor in room ten.

Zac was on the third floor in room eleven.

And John was on the second floor in room two.

Once the door for the second floor open  John and Ben got out and went their sepret ways to their rooms. Allie, Zac, and I stayed on the elevater while we waited for the third floor.

Ding! The elevater doors opened and we all filed out. Allie and I went to the right and Zac went to the left. I was only a few doors down from Allie, which was good. We were best friends and didn't like to be far apart.

I walked into my room and it had a bed which I had to put my blankents on, a desk, and my own bathroom. 

There was other little things like a flat screen T.V., a walk in closet, and a play station three with a entire cabnet filled with games!

I could get used to living here. I actually like it.

I set my laptop case on the desk and opened it. I pulled my laptop out and hooked it up to the wi-fi quickly. Then did the same with my phone. After that I plugged in my laptop charger and charged up my laptop. I was just about to put in resident evil six when there was a knock on the door.

I set the game down and walked over opening the door. There stood a few guys with my very few boxes. I stepped out of the way letting them in. They set the boxes down and walked out without saying one word. I closed the door and pulled my pocket knife out of my bag that was by the door. I cut across the top and the sides and opened the first box. My bed stuff.

So I quickly set my bed up and cut open box number two. My shoes. So I put the box inside the walk in closet and opened up box number three and four. Both boxes of clothes so I slid them inside the closet. Opened the final and fith box and it was random things. Things that went on my desk and shelves. 

So I quickly unpacked that box and then put all my clothes away. After that I sat at my laptop looking at anime pictures on google. 

There was a knock on my door and I sighed. I don't feel like getting up to answer a door that someone can easily walk into!

"It's open!" I yelled as I scrolled throught the pictures.

No one turned the door knob and no one walked in.

I was aggervated. When someone says the door is open, your supposed to open the door. So I walked about to the door and opened it. There stood a really hot guy in a tux. 

I smiled at him. "What do you need?" I asked.

"Dinner will be ready in ten minuets Ms.Carter." The guy said.

"Please call me Alice." I said nodding.

"Okay. Alice. I'm James." The guy said smiling.

I smiled back and he walked off. I shrugged and closed the door. I realized I was in my tank top and skinny jeans so I walked over to my closet and pulled on a kind of see through grey shirt. Then I slipped on some flats and walked out of my room. I walked down to Allie's room and knocked. No answer.

So I opened the door and saw her and Zac making out. My jaw dropped and I quickly shut the door. I ran down the hall and down the stairs to the second floor. I knocked on John's door. 

When he opened it in was shirtless and had a sleepy look on his face. "Alice are you alright? You look like you just saw a ghost." John asked pulling me into his room.

He closed the door and walked me over to his bed. He sat down and I sat next to him. "You alright?" John asked.

"I just saw Zac and Allie making out." I said.

"I knew they were hooking up. Ben owes me ten dollars." John said.

I rolled my eyes and layed my head on his shoulder. "Come on Alice let's head downstairs for dinner."John said standing up. He pulled me to my feet and dragged me downstairs.

By the time we made it to the dinning room it was filled with other people. I looked at John and he smiled at me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me over to an empty table in the back corner. Just then Ben walked into the dining room and I motioned him to come sit with John and I. Then Allie and Zac joined us. 

There were menues at the table so we started looking at them. Then the James guy walked up.

"What can I get you all to drink?" He asked smiling. Oh my gosh! He had dimples!!

"Mountin Dew." Allie and I said at the same time.

"Uh. Dr.Pepper." Ben said.

"Make that two." Zac said.

"No make it three." John said still looking through his menue.

"Alright so two Moutin Dews and three Dr.Peppers. I'll give you a minuet to choose what you want." James said smiling. Then he walked away.

We all kept looking through the menue. After like ten minuets of searching James came over and handed us our drinks. "What can I get you?" He asked.

"Chicken sandwhich and some french fries." Allie and I said together.

"Hamburger, lots of fries, and a side of mac and cheese." Zac said ready to stuff his face.

"Hmm. How about the red beans and rice." Ben said closing his menue and passing it to Zac.

"I'll have what Zac's having." John said smiling.

"Alright." James said gathering up the menues and then he walked away.

(__)__(__) AFTER DINNER (__)__(__)

We all went to our rooms and got ready for bed. I took a long shower and then slipped on some P.J's.

The first day here was awesome! I like my room and the food is amazing!!!

I can get to used to living here.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

Wow. They are living in a masion.

The question is still on the table but now with a new victom.

Alice and Max.

Alice and John 

Or

Alice and James. (But first they have to get to know one another BTW)

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!