Chapter 1 - The Time I Met HIM

People always say that wrong things lead to bad things but what if sometimes this one wrong thing can lead to the RIGHT thing? (internet dating)

Here's my story of how the wrong thing may have been the right thing for me

JUNE ,2010

"Shae join this website with me." "what site?" "This site called myyearbook.Tim invited me to this site." "okay." We sign up to Myyearbook.com. "This looks like it's fun." i say. "Yeah but it probably is bull crap."

"who are these people that added me? are they perverts or something they are like 28 adding a 15 year old." shae say. "Girl haha they are the people who made the website.They add everyone who first joins this site." " Oh well i declined it haha." After being on the website for about a month, me and Shae came to a conclusion.

"This website is dry." I say. " No white boys want to talk to black girls, they phoney." "Right, i just want to meet a nice boy." " That won't happen no matter how much we prefer them, they do't prefer us." shae says. "It's all good." "Racist Fucks!" "haha chill shae." It has been a long month. We have not met any decent guy yet. " All these ugly boys keep messaging me" i say. "Right the people who i want to message me won't." " Black boys have lost my attention." "Agreed." says Shae. A week has passed, we talked to this boy named Zach. He was cool and kind of cute with his blonde hair and blue eyes. That's what shae likes.

I went on vacation from july 14 ,2010 til july 18, 2010. When i came back, i logged on to myyearbook. At that time, i was texting my bestie. I was going through my news feed when i seen this girl diss this boy. I was thinking damn he must be ugly to get dissed like that. I was being nosey, so i went to view his profile. he not even that bad. He was cute to me.

I go back to my homepage and i have a message from someone. I go to my message box. I come to find it's from the boy who profile i just viewed.

Nick:hey you're beautiful

Me:Thanks

Nick: your welcome, i would like to get to know you more. I read your profile i like it.

Me: umm okay

Nick: Tell me about you

Me: I like to dance and sing. i like to play some sports. i also like to go out.

Nick: Sounds nice. I wrestle, play football and lacrosse. i like to chill and be around friends and family.

Me: That's cool and btw i am not looking for a boyfriend

Nick: Oh ok

Me: Well i am about to get off of here soon

Nick:Well can i text you?

I text Shae " omg this guy wants to text me. i just met him on myyearbook. should i text him?" "yeah sure. get'em girl." hmmm should i. I think i should give him a shot as a new friend.

Me: Yeahs here's my number 443-xxx-xxxx

Nick: Okay i will text you

I log off after that. Shae was asking if he texted yet. I was wondering when he was going to text me. I think he likes me.If you like a girl you will text her asap,i think. i saw that he liked me. His flirting ways was easy to read.

After 10 minutes of waiting and texting Shae, he finally texted me. The text read'hey'. Finally he texted me!