Chapter 10

Chapter 10: One of the Best Days Ever!

From time to time, during the summer, nick would come to see me. He would buy me things. It could be bringing me food, or bringing me anything that I needed at the time. Nick even brought my brother and sister some things if they needed it. During the month of august, I seen nick a lot before school came back around. He would come by the house after my stepdad went to work. I would meet him at the corner so he wouldn't get seen. It was hard because at times I felt as if I was being watched; that someone would see me or that my mother would call and want to talk to me. Once my baby brother first seen nick, he liked him. Once nick had left that day, my brother kept saying I want nick, or where nick? I am lucky that he know when to and not to say things. By the time my mother came home, he had forgotten all about nick and boy was I relieved. Once school started things became tough for me because I had a lot of work to do especially since the hurricane came and the teachers had to rush with the first part of their lessons. The teachers were not playing with us juniors this year. Things were hard but believe me when I say I was still texting up a storm in class though. You already know who I was texting. Nick was home, he had already graduated in May of 2011.

I know nick has been missing me like crazy so I have been texting him like crazy. Nick came to get me the third day of school. I had to look cute for him so I threw on my heels that day. I was super excited to see him like i always am .He being the type of person he is, he took me and Shae home that day. Even though I don't be with him that long, spending time in his arms makes my day. It makes me feel safe and warm. Nick has been coming to pick me up every chance he got and I was so happy to see his smile and see his puppy eyes. Those things can suck you in; real tight too.

In early September, I heard that my aunt had just got out the hospital so one Friday I went to visit her. Nick had taken me because it was on the way to his house. She invited nick in. we all talked and laughed then she let us go to her lounge which is her basement. We watched madea's big happy family. Everything was just right. I was snuggled under him, lying on his chest, looking into his eyes, kissing his neck here and there then kissing his lips. I enjoyed my day. Well then my aunt had to go with my grandmother to her house. Nick and I were left alone but we did not break her trust. I mean we might have been rubbing on each other and caressing each other in a sexual way but it was not porno 101. He was just groping my butt and rubbing my legs. I was kissing his neck and rubbing up and down his chest. After about 20 minutes, nick had gotten a call from his mom saying she needed him home. I was sad of course because that was the FIRST time we actually cuddled and watched movies.

We are not like every couple that can go out, hang with their spouse without lieing, and go over each other's homes. We can't do that, my mom ain't allowing that. We have to sneak around which neither of us likes to do. I want my mom to see the real nick, to meet him and at least try to talk to him but........ She won't so I am in the middle of an unneeded situation which breaks me down on the inside. When he left, I broke down in tears. It was one of the best dates that we have had. This one was a REAL date which we have never really had before. That is what made that moment even special. Nick was crying too. You may think a guy is weak or a punk for crying but no that's what I call a real guy. He can admit his feelings without being afraid.

Our love is unconditional, which makes it even stronger. We have been at it for 13 months when this had happened. Right now we still are making more dates and more history