Chapter 2 - love blooms then we meet

'Woah' i think to myself. Did he just say THAT?! He DID! Wooh. I told him when we first started talking that he was going to fall in love with me. Less than a week later, he's in love with me. He just kept saying 'oh i don't fall in love easily' look at him now, throwing out I love you's.

It is now july 23rd, when he said he loved me. July 25th is the first night he called me. We stayed up until 7am. He had that low country accent. It was really cute. A white boy in love with me? Must be a dream right?

By the time july 28th came around, i was in love with him and yes it was real. I know it was fast but he gave me this whole new feeling. I never felt it before, it was nice. I texted Shae "can you come with me to meet nick on saturday?" "yeah sure i'll bring dejaneeh." "okay thanks."

The next day, I sat down and talked to my mom about nick. She said the typical mom thing 'you can only be his friend and you can still talk to him' i started crying because that is not the answer i wanted from her. I love him and she don't know. I don't want to tell her because she will say that i do not know what love is.

Saturday july 31st came around and belive me my heart was racing. As time came near, i started to feel butterflies in my tummy. I get nervous easily. I put on my strapless dress with my sandals and necklace and my hair down. I knew i looked cute. After waiting for the bus, we get up to Shae stop and they (Shae and Dejaneeh) get on the bus

We all had a good laugh on the bus until we get to the mall. We get in the mall and walk around macy's. "there's your man." says shae.

We all give him a hug, i get a hug last because my hug was a tight long hug. I was a little shy and i can tell he was too. We go down the escalators. I knew he was trying to ease his hand on mine. "want to hold my hand?" "yes" he say. I put my hand in mine. I feel him staring at me as we go down the stares i try not to blush but i couldn't help it.

We walk down the hallway, he stops me by the shoe store and kisses me softly. I look to see Shae and Dejaneeh pointing at us.

As we were walking people were either staring or fake smiling at us. It was because i am black and he is white! Eventually We sat down and this lady mugged us. people that day really were a nuisance.

We sit in the lounge then my phone vibrates. "hello" "we are about to leave." "Okay." i can't believe they would leave. What if i get mugged on the way home? What if something bad happens? "they leaving." "oh ok why?" nick says "idk." "want to go chill in the car?" "yeah sure."

We get in the truck and of course we makeout. We listen to music and just talk. After an hour he drives me to the entrance and then i walk over to wait for the bus.

Once i got home, i realized i had on his chain. His chain was the only memory of that day. I regret nothing. I loved every moment of that day. I loved being with him.