Chapter 3 - The Starting Of The Worse!

After being with nick for a month, I texted his mom. She was asking me stuff like what I like about nick? Or if I really loved nick?. I answered from my heart. I think it went well though.

Our second date was on labor day. Nick had just hurt himself from football so I went to meet him, instead of him meeting me. He was on crutches so he couldn't go too far.

We me in the parking lot near his house.we chilled, talked and he grabbed my butt now and then. The outside was beautiful. Everything was full of life and color. The green leaves,the clear blue sky, the sun bouncing off of the homes near us. My grandmother dropped me off along with my aunt. After 5 min, they came back because my aunt was scared(long story why). She got nick information and his car information. After that date, my grandmother took me home.

A few days later, I get a call from my grandma saying that my dad was gonna call me about what had happened at the parking lot. He did indeed call me like 5 min later. I was mad because it was a secret meeting between me, my grandma and aunt.

My parents started fussing at me talking about I was wrong and knew what I was doing and blah blah blah. That really hurt me at the time because I Lost trust for my aunt. She pissed me off. I could believe she got me in trouble!

I cried my eyes out. I was drained, tired of hiding my feelings just because they fail to realize that I am growing up. Could life be worse at this moment? Oh yeah my parents basically said I was a liar. My mom said it would take time for her to trust me again.

Truth is I don't regret it because I got to see my baby even when he was all broken down. Parents believe what they want and that ain't ever gonna change!

Since that incident, I felt the need to sneak just because I had to. To be with nick meant being sneaky and doing it well. As I snuck more and more, I felt less and less guilty about it. Wouldn't you do whatever it takes to be with the one you love?

***** Exactly! ******