chapter 9 - the day it started ...well one year later

Chapter 9 - The day that started it all...Well one year later

Yes I could not believe that it has been one year. This year went by so fast! I see that my dad is starting to open his eyes. My grandmother and aunt already loved nick the day they knew that we were the real deal.

"I have nobody to go to the mall with tomorrow."

"Ask ayisat."

"No, I don't we barely talk anymore so no."

"Well ask Stacy."

Stacy is my cousin; we don't really hang with her because we just don't.

Shirra calls up Stacy and she was able to go so the next day we, we had to meet her at the bus stop. When she got off the bus, we gave each other hugs. The day was nice, the sky was beautiful. I had my white pants on with my yellow and purple off the shoulder shirt on. My cousin had on pink skinny jeans and a white shirt. My sister had on a dress. We all looked cute that day.

We got on the bus then we headed out to the mall to meet nick. We were about 15 minutes away from the mall when Shirra's stomach started to hurt. She then started crying "What's wrong."

"I am on my period."

"Oh my gosh, do you want one of my Advil pills."

"No, I don't take pills and you know it."

"Well then your stomach just going to hurt and imp not going home!"

By the time we got there, Shirra was crying. I call up nick to get some medicine.

"Nick, can you please get her some medicine. She doesn't take pills so not pills maybe a chewy will do."

"Okay babe I will try to find something."

"Thank you so much."

"You welcome." We hang up the phone.

You're lucky nick isn't here yet; he is going to find you some medicine so let's sit and wait here until he gets here.

After 5 minutes, nick met us.

"I couldn't find anything."

We walk into the mall then Shirra cried in pain.

"Wait here; I will go find her something in the mall."

Stacy and i went into the store. Nick came back with a small thing of tums, he gave it to her and after a while she felt a little better.

We all walked around the mall, went shopping and went to eat. We could not be there too long because Shirra had thrown up so I knew that it must have been a very bad cramp.

We sat down and ate then we went to play golf because she asked to. After we played, we left.

Even though the day was not how Nick and I expected it to be, we still enjoyed each other's company. It could have been better but you already know that at the end of the day nick and i was blowing up our phones. J We talked for hours about the day and the next time we would see each other.

I do love nick and he do love me and this anniversary was good enough for me. We have been fighting for our love and for our right to be with one another. Like my grandmother said, we have to keep our heads up and never give up which we definitely will not do.