Chapter 7 - The Time We Had

( This is all true , it does have drama and then sweet moments )

We try the best we can to be able to go out together. We want to show the world our relationship. Around May,which was near our 10th month anniversary, we went to the movies. we saw 'Prom' but we barely watched. No No .....

it wasn't anything freaky we cuddled and made out. He of course tickled me and kissed on my neck. I'm mad that he knows my spots! That day was another AMAZING day!

We continued to see each other more and more. Around june, me my sister, her friend ayisat and nick went to the mall.This was one of the worst day ever. we get there , first we go into the apple store for a little. Once we come from there, we split up. Me and Nick go into stores looking for a bathing suit. We finally go into WetSeal , mind you that we were there for about 1 hour. I change to try on clothes.

My phone starts vibrating. "hello" "we got to go" says shira. " what you mean i aint leaving, i aint ready to go." "well ayisat stole from spencers now the cops looking for her." "SHE WHAT!!?" "Just come on, we scared." "ard wait."

i slowly change my clothes. i look down to have 4 missed calls. ugh she need to stop blowing up my phone! her dumb friend should not have stole damn she had money!

we walk out but we get stopped by a cop. " You guys need to leave." "What we do?" "Nothing but we are looking for someone who was with a couple." Oh snap they mean us! I knew we should not have went into the apple store with them!

"i'm mad, she's dumb ugggghhhhh." "baby it is okay we have next time" says nick " i know but she should not have done it. that was dumb of her like really!"

We met my sister and her friend, me and nick walked ahead. Everytime i looked at her i wanted to strangle her. Last time she stole from claires but she did not get caught , i ain't going to lie she even got me something but enough is enough.

"nick can you take me to mcdonalds since i did not have time to SIT AND EAT!" i dont even know why my sister felt bad. She was mad too because she was not ready to go either!

I understand that is her friend but i would have left her! She putting us all in danger with the cops.

"My mom is going to kill me!" "nick why? you did not do anything."

Yup nick got into trouble. i did not understand why. we was not with the girl and we were being cool.

They assumed i stole too because we all walked in together. What a racist thing right?

I hate going to that mall, they be racist on the low. Oh believe me i be looking at them. They be watching me and Nick like Damn get out of my face. Unless they find me cute then get out my face!

I got home i was HEATED!! i went and dropped my stuff off in my room. Shira told me that she was mad, she did not know ayisat stole from the store until ayisat said that she was scared that she got caught.

I cooled it down just cause shira begged me not to tell. Oh boy! i wanted to tell soooo bad!

For DAYS , it was on the tip of my tongue. Because of HER , my baby phone could have been taken! I would have been really pissed then.

Nick called me later that day. "Never again Nick. If she ever come with Shira , i will not walk in with them!" "I feel you" "like i stil don't see the point of stealing a $2 bracelet  when you had money.what kind of sense do that make?" "RIGHT!" "it is okay Nick ,now we know how she really is!"

That was the shortest time i spent with nick but it was not the last time with him :)