Chapter Three : Lets go bowling!!!

24/03/2016

Hi Readers!!

Happy Dhuleti (Holi) Again!!

Yes, an early update for you lovely people..

Dedicating this to ankimeow , MihirBhuptany and disha1092 for checking out my work. Thank you guys for your support and vote.

Hope you enjoy!! And don't forget to vote and comment if you like it!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Three : Let's Go Bowling!!!

"This place holds a very special place in my heart." I added. "I and Ronnie.. We used to have our lunches here, daily."

After that we were quite for rest of the lunch, both of us in our own world of thoughts. I know it was a lot for him take in at once, so I didn't pry further.

But I had to say him truly what I felt. Because Ronnie had made me promise that we shall always share our feelings, honestly without hiding any truth, whenever we were here. So, it applied now, even if he was no more.

When I finished my lunch, I got up to leave throwing my backpack over my shoulder. But I guess, my bag had some different plan.

"Bbb-yy-ee..Ooouucchhhh!!" I shouted in the same breath when the strap of my bag got caught in one of the nails and I lost my balance.

Donnie saw me falling and immediately kept down the cake which he was eating on the bench to help me.

It was as though, this was not enough and universe had no mercy left, because exactly at same time my hand fell on the spoon and the cake decided that my face was some wall to be painted. It flew over my face, marking it all the way to my shirt.

I had lost my balance once again when I was trying to unfruitfully dive through the merciless cake coming on my way but balanced myself and sat on the ground to prevent further mishaps.

But guess what happened!!!

Remember the Newton's Third Law - For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction!!

Maybe I must have fallen on a bad angle and the poor old bench it couldn't take it anymore.

Hence, my friends, the bench will now rest in peace.

It gave up!! It broke!!

But do you know the best part was, what I saw after that.

My clumsy friend had not seen it coming and now he was lying in an awkward position somewhere between the broken bench and ground.

His head stuck somewhere, with his butt touching the ground, his bag had fallen over his stomach, with his limbs pointing in all four different directions and his half-finished food now nourishing his hair.

And I did what a friend usually does in this situation.

Helped him, you say??

Naah!! I laugh as though there was no tomorrow.

He tried to get up but his limbs were stuck in a very fashionably fantastic way and he couldn't untangle himself, which doubled my laughter.

"A little help is always welcomed" he said trying to see me.