Chapter Seven : That Moment! - Ronald's POV

15/05/2016

Helloes...

Chapter cover credit goes to JWALAKRISHNA.. Thanx a ton, it goes exactly with the end of this chapter.

Hope you all like this chapter. I have just finished writing it so help me with the typo errors and grammatical mistakes and stuff.

This chapter first part of Ronald aka Donnie's Point Of View.

Enjoy and Happy Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Seven : That Moment!

Ronald's POV -

Dad wanted to shift yet again. His thirst for expanding the business is just INSATIABLE.

I am tired now. Every two-three years, he will open up a new branch at a new place - sometimes different city and sometimes different country, and he would want to personally supervise the start-up, so he would shift everytime with his new venture.

As if this was not enough, he would want his family to leave everything and join him every single time on this greed ride!

It had been always harder for Ash than me, to adapt to new place and giving up our current one.

It was as if we had barely settled ourselves in a new surrounding and it was time to leave again. Give away our friends, our house and mainly the life which we had adapted and started liking to some extent.

Mom had always juggled between dad and us. Trying to make peace between her husband and kids. She tried to keep us together, as one happy family, but in reality, we just drifted apart from dad even further.

You can say that as soon as teenager hormones kicked in, I hardly gave into dad's demands.

Even this time, I did not want to shift.

Ash had gone on a second tour where she and her band had to perform live at different cities. It had been for a month and she was due to return in 2 days.

She did not knew we had to shift, so I called her to break this news.

She picked up the call after a few rings. When I informed her about sudden shifting, she sighed and said she was okay and was too tired to put up a fight when in the end we all knew we had to follow dad.

When I told her angrily that am not going to shift and about to tell dad to stop forcing us into this, she convinced me by saying "Bro, by the time we shall have to shift again, which has to be atleast more than 2 years, you shall be 18! You can then decide for yourself, right?"

When I did not respond, she pleaded in a soft voice "As it is, you shall be joining a college which might not necessarily be situated where we shift next. So let's stay together for whatever time we have?"

Her words, her thoughts, her feelings - did affect me and somewhat calmed my anger.

"Maybe you are right! But then it doesn't change the situation. I will have to move again if am going to join some college so.." I put up a weak argument even though I knew I would not win against her.

"But then you may or may not move at all? Maybe there are some good colleges in that town itself! Or maybe you actually find a good reason to move to other city" she took a dramatic pause and teased "or maybe you will find a reason to continue your stay!"