Chapter Five : Huh!! I Need Help!!!

10/04/2016

Hello Readers..

I dedicate this chapter to the lovely bitter-sweet relation of every brother and sister..

Do read authors note in the end for an update about competition.

This week has been a lil hectic for me and wasn't keeping well too.. But as promised am uploading the chapter.
I shall make corrections soon in this chapter by the time competition is over. So sorry for typo errors in advance!!

Hope you enjoy reading this chapter..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Five : Huh!! I Need Help!!

All the way to home, I was thinking about other options for searching, in case my Plan A failed.

My Plan A was about that place where I have avoided going all these months.

As I said, many times Mom had asked me to get some or the other thing from there and every single time I used to come up with some excuse to avoid it while my dad would roll his eyes or shake his head in disapproval.

Whether they knew about the thing Ronnie has left for me or not, I need to find out first.

If they know, then bingo! I shall ask them to give it to me or atleast tell me where it is.

And if not then maybe go ahead with my previous plan.

I saw the name plate of our house 'Emily & Robert Williams' as I entered the open gates. My dad wanted our house to be named after my mom but she was adamant to add his name too, hence this.

I pulled the car in front of the main door, not bothering to go till garage and park it properly.

I ran inside the house and shouted "Mom am home! Where are you?"

"In here sweetie" her voice came from kitchen and along with that aroma of newly baked cookies filed in the air!!

'Yuummy yumm!!' My stomach growled with hunger and I patted it leaving the bag on sofa.

"Are you making cookies Mommy?" I asked as I entered the kitchen.

She smiled saying "I made them already" and placed them exactly below the fan for cooling, on dining table inside the kitchen.

She shooed my hand away when I tried to take a piece. I pouted but sat on one of the chairs eyeing them.

She sighed "It's too hot, let it cool down a little bit." and I nodded reluctantly.

She took a seat opposite me and we chatted for a while about our day. She told me that she was leaving in a while as dad was busy and she had to show some client a house on the other side of the town.

My dad was a very busy estate agent, one of the renowned one of our town.

Hence Mom used to help him out whenever he was busy and needed some reliable person when his staff wasn't that equipped enough to handle any high profile client.

Today was one of those days it seems.

Mom and Dad had worked hard together since the establishment of our company named 'Williams Dream House Real Estate Company'.

But once she found out that she was carrying not one but two troublemakers like us, she sacrificed her career for giving us her undivided attention. Only when we were old enough to take care of ourselves did she resume, but still worked only whenever dad required her.