Chapter Nine : My First Kiss! Almost..

19/06/2016

Hi my lovely readers!

READ THIS AUTHOR'S NOTE PLEASE!

I know I just took too long to update, but I had so many ideas in my mind that I had to first decide how I want the story to proceed. I promise to try and update more often!

Well, am happy that for first time I have found readers await my updates! Cant tell you am so happy! It's not intentional that I kept it on hold, but as explained, I want it to be as interesting as possible with the message and thoughts that I wanna convey you since the day i started writing.

Nonetheless, THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT AND LOVE!

STLG has 2K reads and over 100 votes ( 2003 reads and 113 votes to be precised)

THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN, LOVE YOU FROM THE MOON AND BACK!!!!!!!

Coming to current chapter, I have tried something new.

It has Amanda's and Ronald's boths POV.

For Amanda the fonts are normal and for RONALD they are bold.

So, I hope you like it and let me know if its confusing. I have written it in this way so that you can enjoy the current chapter from both angle and view point.

Hope you enjoy it and don't forget to vote and comment!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Nine : My First Kiss! Almost..

Taking a deep breath, I started opening the latest clue with number 3 and my cell phone started ringing.

I removed it from my back pocket and saw moms name flashing.

Dang, I forgot to inform her that I would be late.

I picked up the call and started pleading before she could get angry and scold me "Sorry mom. Am really, really sorry! I forgot to inform you I shall get late."

"Ohhkaay. You are sounding guilty so it's okay. But where are you?" she asked, easily forgiving me.

I told her what happened and promised her that I shall be home soon. I did not know what the next clue was and whether I shall be able to decode it sooner. If yes, then I do not know where I would have to run next.

"It would have been okay if you stayed out but.. Naina is very hyper right now. Moreover, the maid was not feeling well today, so I gave her an off. Now your dad and I have to leave for a meeting and we cannot leave her alone. So you need to come home now dear" she explained.

"Okay mum, I'll be there in a few minutes" I replied and kept the phone.

'The clue shall have to wait and so shall me!' I said to self and with a resigned sigh, I kept the latest clue in the bag with the other ones.

When I pulled into my house, I saw that the pipe that we use to water plants was lying around at the foot of the door and water was flowing out, creating a mess.

It is to water the plants not to flood them and us!

Stepping out of the car, I quickly went inside the garden and closed the tap.

I walked carefully to prevent myself from falling down or slipping in mud, while I walked back towards door.

This reminded me of Donald's fall a few days back, and I smiled.