Chapter Fourteen : Bubble thief in my room!

23/10/2016

Hi My Lovely Readers!

I know I updated after one long month, but trust me I was just too busy with other things in life. A big sorry for late update and I hope you enjoy this one!

THANKS FOR READING AND STICKING WITH THIS BOOK AND STORY AND ME!!!!!!!!!! Each one of you matters to me a lot!

Happy Reading! Hope you like this chapter!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here comes step three!

When you have climbed up so far, by now you shall know the difference between reality and dreams. You shall see - either everything falling into place or falling apart!

You shall have to face many things...

Criticisms to support
Sanity to insanity
Ups and downs
Highs and lows

Many routes will close, only to open up many more.. Some promising shortcuts, which maybe towards your doom or some long ones with surety of success, the one, which may have been theorised by achievers as well.

In both of these cases, there are experienced people to testify the ways they have chosen..

But you know.. There is a third way too.. The one that you shall discover.. The one that you shall build, with your own - experience, patience, endurance and hardwork.. That set of pottery, which you have shaped and carved with your own sheer dedication.

The toughest part of this step is choosing. Because no matter what you choose, you know you have to face the unknown!

There will be a lot of sleepless nights invested in planning, plotting to move your leg little by little upwards until you place your feet completely on the next step, claiming it, conquering it!

So, the third step is to face bravely come what may..

Face life.. Face your good and evil side.. Face the truth and live through the lies.. Face.your.demons!

At last, Face Your Fears!

•••°•••°•••°•••°•••°•••°•••°•••°•••°•••°•••°•••°•••°•••°•••°•••°•••°•••°•••°•••°•••°•••°•••°•••°•••°•••°•••°•••°•••°

Chapter Fourteen : Bubble thief in my room!

"I still can't believe that Tia slapped James!" Sandy said pulling covers on us and I nodded lying beside her and making myself comfy on my cozy bed.

Everyone soon left after the scene in the morning, mainly after Tia's speech and James silence..

This is what happened -
****************

It was none other than James, who was slapped.

I flinched seeing the second one coming up, but apparently he did not see that one and whooaaa there goes the next one on another cheek, throwing him a little off balance with the impact, which he seemed to regain somehow. He looked at her with wide eyes, both the hands covering up the cheeks, where I am sure you shall find Tia's fingerprints forming up.

The thud was heard by even those who were inside the house, and while everyone who was in the backyard were already looking at them, those in living room came running out, to know what the noise was about.