Thirty four

I didn't feel to good today so I was just laying on the couch with Koda. We were watching Finding Nemo. Well, I was, he was ripping apart a toy.

"Blair you've been inside all day. That's not like you." Mahogany says coming in from shopping.

"I don't feel good."

"What's wrong? Is it like a sick feeling or a something bad happened feeling?"

"You know how you get feelings that someone isn't telling you something. Like they're keeping something from you that's important? That's what I have and I think it has something to do with Nash. He's been distant lately and yesterday when he ran off saying he had a 'meeting'. Wouldn't Hayes have had to be there for that meeting?"

"Maybe he's planning something cool for your guys 2 months?"

"Who does something important for a 2 month anniversary?" She shrugs. "Exactly."

"What do you think he's doing then?" I look down and per Koda. She gasps as if she could read my mind. "Blair I don't think it's good to just accuse or even think of that."

"Then what can I think? He's probably with me because it was a dare or something and he doesn't even actually love me. You do have to think about he other possibilities here Mahogany. This is the twenty first century."

"I'll be back soon." She grabs her keys and leaves. Koda snuggles up to me and I feel like I need to facetime my best friend.

-

"Blair honestly some of these American boys don't deserve you, you're to good for them. I mean, I've heard about Nash before and has okay but I mean you should go for Zac Effron like damn that boys got some looks." I giggle at Kyla.

"He's all yours Kyla, you two go and have little Effron babies." We have a good little laugh.

"Gosh I miss you here Blair. It hasn't been the same without you." There was a weird silence. "AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT JOSH TOLD ME AFTER YOU LEFT!?" I sit up quickly and startling Koda.

"What?!"

"YOU AND HIM MADE OUT OH MY GOSH! HE WAS LIKE 'OH YEAH ME AND BLAIR WERE DOWN AT THE CREEK AND I FELL ON HER AND OH MY GOSH SHE WAS SO CUTE AND THEN I KISSED HER AND THEN WE MADE OUT A LITTLE!"

"Made out?" I look up and see Nash, Hayes and Mahogany.

"Oh uh hi Nash." Hayes jumps on the seat next to me to see who I'm talking to.

"Who's that?"

"My friend Kyla. Kyla this is Hayes." She starts screaming her mind out. Hayes awkwardly walks away.

"OHMYGOSHNOHAYESCOMEBACK!" She squeals.

"Blair can I talk to you for a minute?" Nash says. I nod.

"Kyla here you can talk to your boyfriend for a while." I hand the phone to Hayes and go with Nash.

"So what's this making out with someone all about?" He crosses his arms and gives me a very angry look.

"Oh you heard that little conversation?"

"Yes I did. Who's Josh?"

"He's my friend from back home. It was just one little time and it was way before you and I were even together." He relaxes a little and I calm down.

"Sorry I thought something else happened." He hugs me and rests his chin on the top of my head. I could smell something on his shirt. It was the same one he was wearing yesterday. It smelt like a perfume by Britney Spears.

"Nash where did you go yesterday?"

"A meeting I told you." He awkwardly moves a little.

"For the tour?"

"Yeah. The tour." I felt like I was about to cry.

"Okay. Well I'm really tired so I'm gonna go back inside okay." He nods.

"Goodnight beautiful." He kisses my cheek and walks back inside with me.

"I've got to go now okay beautiful. It was nice talking to you." Hayes blows a kiss to Kyla and she screams. He hands the phone back to me and I laugh.

"Bye guys." Mahogany says.

"BENJAMINHAYESGRIERJUSTFRICKENSPOKETOMEOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHCALLTRIPLEZEROABOUTTOFAINT!" Kyla screams on the other end.

"Kyla get your mum to calm you down okay, I've got to go now. We should talk again tomorrow."

"MUM HELP PLEASE! BYE BLAIR LOVE YOU!"

"Love you to Ky." I hang up and look up at Mahogany.

"Did he go to a 'meeting' yesterday?" She put meeting in quotes.

"Yeah he went to a tour meeting without Hayes who needs to be there."

"We can only investigate more on this to see what's actually going on okay?" She hugs me and I nod.

"I'm going to bed. Goodnight Mo bear, love you."

"Love you to Blairy boo." I pick up Koda and walk to my room.