The End

I watch as the fluffy white clouds zoom past us, or, we zoom past them. It was only the blue ocean and white clouds I could see.

I think about all the memories I've had. All the great times I had with the boys. How much fun I had each and every day, even if it was boring there was still something great which happened.

I think about Nash and what happened with him. Even though he did something like that, I still love him. I will still love him even if he moves on I mean, we're not actually dating again. My heart still belongs to him.

-

The plane finally lands and I make my way through the doors and find my mum.

"Sweetie it's good to see you again." I hug her and cry a little. It feels like I've been gone for a year but then feels like I only stayed a night at a friends house.

"Hey mum, I'm glad to be back." We go and get my bags and Koda who was sleeping in the little pet thing Mahogany put him in and went to catch up a little in the small cafe outside he airport.

I tell her almost everything that happened.

"America sounds like fun, I should go and have a mum holiday one day." She jokes.

"It is pretty amazing." I drink the rest of my frappe and quickly eat the croissant left in front of me.

"You must be exhausted, come on let's get you home." We pick everything of mine up and head home.

I already miss my other home, everyone, everything.