Chapter 15

I know people aren't going to like this chapter, I apologize for OQ! *Hides face* Stay patient Swen!!
--------

Emma and Regina spent the rest of the afternoon together practicing magic. Emma finally got a better handle on conjuring spells.

"So what am I going to learn next week?" Emma asked, and conjured up a rose handing it to Regina.

Regina blushed as Emma handed her the rose and she took it with a smile. "Thank you, it's beautiful." She smelled the rose, "I was thinking teleporting since you already have quite the handle on it," she blushed and looked back up at Emma, "And well, I was thinking you could come over tomorrow?"

"Same time?" Emma asked.

Regina nodded as a knock on the door sounded. She looked at Emma, not expecting company, set the rose down and went over to answer the door.

It was Robin.

Regina frowned internally. She hoped her face wasn't telling. She was pretty good about hiding her true feelings. "Hi, Robin. Come in."

Robin came in as Emma crossed her arms and huffed.

Robin looked to Emma, "Hello, what's the occasion?" He asked putting his arm around Regina as she stepped inside.

Regina gave Emma and apologetic look.

"Hey," Emma replied trying to hide the jealousy and anger that threatened to show in her face. "Just practicing magic." She said as she quickly made the rose disappear.

"Getting better at that?" He asked.

"Yes, Regina is a very good teacher." Her eyes shined into Regina's and Regina smiled in return.

"Yes, she is," Robin said giving Regina a peck.

Emma rolled her eyes. "Well, I really should get back to the office."

Regina nodded, "Right, I will see you tomorrow then?"

Emma nodded, "See you then Regina," and quickly exited the mansion.

"So is this going to be like a regular thing between you two?" Robin asked.

"Yes, well, she needs to learn magic. I think I am the only one that would be able to help her understand her powers better."

"Right, sounds good, love." He leaned in and kissed her softly, she kissed back lovingly, but it wasn't the same passion she had with Emma.

"So, I was thinking," Robin stated, "You and me, date tonight. I already asked Snow and David if they could watch Henry and Roland, and they accepted."

"Alright," Regina nodded. She still wasn't ready to tell Robin because she wasn't sure. She was still scared. She knew being with a woman was socially unacceptable. She didn't want to hurt Emma either. She sighed accidentally.

"Everything alright?" Robin asked.

"Yes, let's just go out tonight, ok? I am stressed out from work and just want to have fun!"

"How is teaching Emma magic stressful?" He questioned.

"It's not about teaching Emma, just the job in general." She lied.

"Alright, then. Let's go," Robin smiled as he took her arm and headed their way to the restaurant they were going to eat at.
------

They got to the restaurant. It was beautiful. It was a newer one in town. More of a fine dining restaurant.

"Robin, this is lovely."

"I thought we would check it out." He smiled as they went up to the hostess, "Reserved seating for Robin," he said.

The woman at the counter looked over the paper and nodded, "Yes, right this way."

In that moment, as the pair walked over to the table Regina could sense that Emma was with Hook. She became furious.

The hostess handed them their menus stating the server would be right with them and left.

Robin pulled out a chair for her to sit at. She politely sat down, immediately putting the napkin in her lap.

"So, how was your day?" He asked as he looked over the menu.

Regina was very distracted at that moment, and looked up to Robin, "Hmmm?"

"How was your day?" He asked again.

"Oh, Uhm, fine. Emma got really good with her conjuring spell."

He smiled. "Glad to hear," he said as the server came by.

"Anything you'd like to drink?" the waiter asked as he set some coasters down on the table.

"Yes, a bottle of your finest champagne, please."

Regina sighed. She missed Emma, and she was really hurt that she was with him right now.

"Or Uhm, you can order what you want Regina."

"Champagne is fine, thank you."

The waiter nodded and left them a lone.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Just work."

"Somethings wrong Regina," He grabbed her hand from across the table and she smiled at him.

"There's something I need to tell you Robin."

As she said that the waiter brought the champagne and set the glass in front of Regina.

Regina couldn't stop starring at the glass. Her stomach twisted into knots as Robin got out of his chair and knelt down on one knee. He grabbed the glass and took out the ring holding it out in front of him,"Regina, will you marry me?"