Chapter 25

As Storybrooke slowly took its form into becoming the Enchanted Forest, Emma and Regina ran as fast as the could to find Henry. Before they entered the mansion Emma stopped, and looked at Regina who was clearly shaken and upset by the whole thing. Emma could tell in her eyes the pain she faced of Storybrooke being destroyed.

"What if there was a way we could stop this?!" Emma yelled as wind whipped through the town, leaves blew across them, and telephone poles popped in sparking patterns about ready to fall down.

"It's to late Emma, we need to get inside, now!!!!" Regina moved past Emma quickly and opened the door.

Emma was devastated, she didn't want to go to the Enchanted Forest, she knew of this life and not the fairy tale life. Oh, what type of person she would become in the Enchanted Forest? She turned and followed behind quickly.

"Henry!!!!" Regina shouted and ran up the stairs and into his bedroom only to find it empty.

"He's not here!" Regina cried as the whole house shook and lights flickered off and on.

"You think he might be back at my place?!" Emma shouted, but as she said that a picture fell from the wall and knocked her out, and she tumbled onto the floor.

"Emma!!!!!!!" Regina screamed and laid down by her side, her thoughts of Henry were stirring like crazy and she didn't know wether to leave the blonde or not and there was certainly not enough time left to run over to Emma's and back to the mansion. She decided that Henry would be tough and she would find him again in the Enchanted Forest.

She kneeled down by Emma, and Emma slowly rose up, "What the Hell?" Emma asked as she held her head and Regina checked her wound.

"We don't have time to get to Henry and the others, he was supposed to be here," Regina cried, tears were falling from her eyes now as the purple and green glowing portal grew closer and closer.

"Regina, it will be ok. Henry is a smart strong man we will find him when we get to the Enchanted Forest."

Regina held onto Emma, and Emma comforted her as the items in the mansion continued to fall off the shelves and the walls. Regina cried into Emma's arms. Emma held a protective arm around her as she rocked her love back and fourth and kissed her lovingly on the back of her head, just letting her cry. She felt the pain in her chest for her love, and she was going to find someway to get Storybrooke back, she was determined.

As the Savior protected her Queen the green and purple portal overtook the rest of the town, and all went black.

-----

Authors note:
So I would like to know people's thoughts. Was thinking about ending it here and continuing on with a sequel. The sequel will be dealing with the laws of the Enchanted Forest and them taking shape as fairy tale characters again, we'll find out who Emma will be as a fairy tale character, them trying to find Henry, but Rumplestiltskin kind of stands in their way, and Robin tries to win his love back from Emma. Hook will go back to chasing Emma as well. It's kind of an inspiration from another story I read about the Enchanted Forest part, (Can't remember the name) but it was never finished and I've always wanted to try to make my own. Let me know if you like the direction it's headed, and if I should end it here, or continue as a sequel or not?

Thank you so much for reading!! I've mostly been making this for myself, but it's nice that you all continue to read it! It inspires me to keep going! Thank you so much 💋💋