Falling For Medusa

You think everything is perfect, when you walk in, every one scurries away in fear, they leave you alone to do whatever you want... Not cause they're scared of you, but because they're disgusted at your presence... The overly curly brown hair,big geeky glasses, baggy shirt and sweat pants, what could be worse?...being the social suicide known as Medusa.. Guess the ugliness has a hand in it too right?
I'm Stacy Collins , Eastwood high's MEDUSA..

      I walked in to school with my HP bag swung over my shoulder, people scurried away, some throwing themselves in their lockers, all this is actually quite amusing to me, so I never had a problem with it. I walked over to my locker that happens to be next to the janitor's closet in the isolated halls, yeah, the perks of being Medusa is you get to get treated like crap... But, at least I get privacy.
I opened my locker and took a look at my schedule, "English, history and then math class, hmmm,i hate Wednesdays"i said to myself.,"why? I love Wednesdays, infact this Wednesday the most ",I flinched at the masculine voice. Suddenly, he began to chuckle loudly, I turned to see my idiotic friend doubled over in laughter, he-Zack Shades is the captain of the football team and is also my only friend. Ya, another perk of Medusa, you get no friends, even Zack can't get caught with me, friends stick out for each other right?. Not in my case anyways, "what do you want you big douche bag "I said rolling my eyes while taking out my books, "oh nothing really, just wanted to see a friend, and tell her to get ready for a big bad surprise, think you can do that for me? "he said grinning ear to ear,shoving his hands in his pockets, I turned to look at him, "sure, but what is this 'big bad' surprise "I asked curiously, "nice try gorgeous"he said still smiling, now this day just got creepy....

    His words 'big bad'surprise rang into my head, as I walked in to English class, luckily Mrs Jones hasn't arrived yet which is quite unusual but still great on my side of it.  I walked over to my seat at the end of the class, it's my permanent space in every class, apparently there are two seats, I guess think I might have a descendant..., so the class was noisy as usual, the cheerleaders all babbling about the latest fashion trends with Kim, Eastwood high's queen bee /pampered bitch. She like my worst enemy yet, she's not even the one that named me Medusa.. I took out my sketchbook and continued my drawing of my dream house, time passed and there wasn't even a teacher insight, so everywhere was boring until..... "Ah!!!,Chase is back! "Kim yelled out staring at her phone, the popular kids ran out of class, along with the rest of the class members, while I on the other hand, just stared at the seat Kim once sat, if memories could kill a girl, I'd be dead, "hey, com'on,come see the surprise ",I looked up and saw Zack, with that smug smile still on his face, I sighed "well I'll be damned"i muttered to myself as I trailed off after him.

The hall was over crowded, but Zack managed to get us a closer view, a familiar muscular figure, dressed in black denim jeans and ash T-shirt with a tiger design on it, a red leather jacket ,two silver chains on his neck,a pair of red snickers and a pair of dark sunshades. His short white hair was messy but gave him that sexy must-date look.  I watched Kim run out from the crowd and jump into his arms kissing him, to which he was quite reluctant to, the pops gathered around him all saying words and asking random questions ,he just smiled causing his dimples to show, "wanna go meet him? "Zack asked, "and make him a social suicide?, I'd love to, but Kim would never let me hear the of it, besides, what would the towns bad boy want with me.. Medusa"i replied with looking at him, "quit being a drama queen and com'on"he said tugging on my arm, "quit touching me, and do me a favor, tell him I don't exist anymore, that I died last year and the whole family's still mourning "I said as I pulled away from his grip, "you've got to be kidding me "he said folding his arms like a 6year old kid. I smiled sheepishly "tell him I'm not in history class ",a smug smile reappeared on his face, hmm, creep.

Chase's pov

I watched their mouths move but barely heard a word, they aren't the reason I came back, "alright dudes and dudettes, mind if I hear myself a bit?..... Thank you, so uh, I'm glad everyone's here but,... Where's Stacy? " I  asked nervously running a hand through my hair, the last time I saw her was during my last prank in Eastwood high, I wonder what she looks like or what I'm gonna say to her.... "pinch me, you come back from military school and then you ask for Medusa, what are you?, stupid?"Kim hissed. "for all I care I'm not your property, and yes, she's honestly the one I wanna see right now"i replied with a stern voice that caused Kim and Nate to flinch at my side.
"yeah about that, Stacy died last year",my eyes grew wide at this, I stared at Zack in total shock and confusion ,"the whole family's still mourning the loss... But I'll tell you a secret, she's not in history class "Zack finished faking a pityful smile, a smile found its way to my face... I'm coming for you Medusa