Just make it happen

So, keeping up with Medusa is like total torture, she's practically running away from the school at large. But I being the handsome devil I am will NEVER give up, so, I have a very absurd plan.... All in my favor.

*history class *
Miss Baine went on with her babbling about something related to the life of Abraham Lincoln, that, the whole class zoned out, including Medusa. She just sat there staring at something, she'd giggle at intervals, but it only made me eager to know what it is.... "hey" I flinched, I turned to see Zack winking at me.... Truthfully I first thought there was something seriously wrong with his eye but,... "what the fuck mehn?"I asked in a low tone, "uh, just wanted to know your plans, you know, phase2 of get Medusa?"he asked mirroring my tone.
"just wait till... (bell rings)...lunch time"i replied with a smirk.
Everyone rushed out of class, strangely all except her. I stood behind the door and waited for her to step out. But, apparently she wasn't the only one left in class.... "OMG, Chase Mahone, uhm hi!!, I'm Matilda Swans, class president..... " yeah, Matilda Swans, or as I like to say, Creepy CP, the biggest loud mouth and brainiac in high school, this isn't the first time we're meeting, but then, Stacy gracefully walked away with that smug grin plastered one her features. Hmm strike 1 for Medusa. .....

"what happened? She say anything yet?"Nate asked taking a bite out of his taco, "humph, I got caught up with creepy cp again, 17th time this week"i replied running a hand through my soft messy hair. Suddenly, the halls fell silent, just as I expected, she came in, took her usual stupid excuse for a meal and sat at her usual table..... Then, "guys, you said being near Medusa is horrifying? Or" "it's a social suicide love, you really shouldn't give this a thought"Kim said sweetly, I merely rolled my eyes, "she's right man, that girl is totally bad news"Said Bryan,.. He never liked her from the start but, I think it's time to make a few... Secret...changes.

Stacy's pov
Well, today was going normal as usual, or so I thought, well, it's all became quite strange once school was over....
I got of school, taking my usual walk out the school premise,when I heard a horn. I flinched in fright, "hey, need a ride? ",I turned to see a shiny black jeep with a guy smiling ear to ear at me. "I don't need your help Chase, I'm fine"i replied drifting towards the sidewalk, "comon, for old times sake?"he said still insisting, "you tried to kill me back then, so there's nothing to forsake about the old times"i replied rolling my eyes, what is it with this boy. He kept following me, three blocks after, on reaching the fourth block... "aren't you tired of this?"I asked, "are you ready to get in?"he said, I rolled my eyes and got in. "you're crazy Mahone"i said buckling my seat belt, "pleasures all mine Collins"...
"so where first?, the park, movies, gift shops, restaurant.... " "hold it!, you're taking me home Mr., and that's final"i said wide eyed. "And what makes you think I'll even keep that in mind?"he asked flashing me his signature smirk... So, I think I can finally agree with myself that I'm presently being kidnapped by a guy who's supposedly escaped from juvie?...then yes.

He began to speed out of control, I slightly opened my door, once he got near drumsticks drive in, I made a run for it. I jumped out of the car and ran as fast as I could, till I finally made it to Dora's dinner, most late employees like me, use the ladder in at the back. So I quickly claimed the ladder and snuck in to the second floor-this is the kitchen, I know that cause my mom owns the place and I work here whenever I decide to.

"Hi Stacy, the spares at the third drawer,also ,you might wanna clean off this mess on your face.... It's...just do something about it"Andy said as she raised up the window for me."yes ma'am"i replied and quickly dash to the girls room. I rubbed off the makeup and applied a little eye liner and mascara neatly, then added red lipstick. I took another look at myself, I placed a hand in my hair "bun or ponytail?....tail"

I walked back into the kitchen with my apron tied around my waist, "Stacy, you mind taking over Ashton's shift? He's handling table 16"Josh-the chief waiter said handing me the notepad and pen, "sure". I walked out into the hall, it was packed with people, but table 16,i looked up to see that familiar smirk.... Karma's such a bitch.
Chase's pov
"Where the hell is the waiter?"Bryan grumbled, "if you keep that nasty attitude, you might sleep here looking for a waiter"Nate spat out in annoyance, Bryan had been flirting with every hot waitress that came his way.it is disgusting, in all ways possible. "so what can I get you guys"we all looked up to see pretty young girl about our age dressed in a familiar attire... What the hell, Stacy?
"Hey gorgeous"Bryan said in a seductive tone, apparently, no one actually knows what Stacy's like outside school, except me, the mayor and sheriff are close friends, honestly I meant their wives. She gave me the -is-he-serious look. I merely smiled, I think I just found phase2. "I'll have cranberry juice and chips with extra dipping sauce"Nate said not even glimpsing at her, everyone else ordered "and I'll have toast, a milkshake and you by the side"Bryan said with a wink. One word for this sorta outburst, it's a feminine language but it's perfect for this situation "Ewwww"i said with all irritation intact in my tone. What is this? 1958?
"Dude, that hasn't been said since...I don't even remember, and I'm Zack Shades!"Zack said arrogantly, "Guys,guys,old or not, as far as it wins me her number, it's fine by me"Bryan said relaxing into his chair.... Little did he know, his charms were yet about to sink his popularity to the ground.
She came back with our orders along side two other girls. He swiftly pulled her to his laps.... They say even staying near Medusa is a social suicide, then asking for her number must be a free trip to Hades. She gave at me with a questioning look,i smiled urging her to give in. Kim ignored everyone and kept on staring at her phone.hmmm,little do they know.... One pop gone, another one coming....

It took a while for Bryan to let her go, well, he still hasn't and she was obviously pretty annoyed by it, apparently, Bryan just happened to be blind in that aspect until... Her phone rang*by JB rang out*. Everyone's eyes fell on her, "excuse me"she said then ran off,and to that, I'm 100% sure she's not coming back.
Nate leaned in closer to Bryan "You're so last season"he snickered....I couldn't agree more.