human

I started squirming beneath him...  I'm kissing Chase!, scratch that, Chase is kissing me!. This would be hot if it was a dream but nooooo it just had to become a reality.. Urghh.. Why is he still on me?
    "What is it?"He asked once he finally pulled away. "what is it?! Why the hell are you here.. Taking advantage of me!" I yelled.  This is so not good. He chuckled and raise himself up straight... Still straddling me in a way that looked like he's sitting on me.  "Depends, why are you in my room?" "do you always answer a question with a question?"  ."maybe?" "did you just say that THIS is your room?"
"pretty much" "Zach is so dead"
He tried to stifle his laughter, failing woefully tho. He rolled off me and plopped down on the space beside me.  "what are you doing?"I asked as he pulled me to him and wrapped his arms securely around me. "Getting comfortable, it's gonna be a long night Dusa"he said staring sweetly at me.  *this is so weird, only my parents look at me like that.. Well not exactly, he's looks like he wants something or so... Ugh damn you Mahone!*   he chuckled softly "damn you too Collins, now go to sleep, you got night breathe" my eyes grew wide... He heard me! But hey he looses, I got night breathe and HE kissed me, zinger! 😎 "will you shut up already? jeez"he said rolling his eyes. Bitchy much? "how are you even hearing my thoughts?" "Maybe because you actually talking with your voice... I think he drugged you"He suggested.  "No... Zach is too sweet for that"i said... I smiled as I saw his face morph into one of sheer anger. "He merely guided me to the kitchen and gave me a simple glass of warm milk"i finished.  That annoying smirk formed on his lips again.  "what?" "There no milk in the cabin... Not for the past 3 days love.  .I can't say what he gave you but it's definitely not milk..  Goodnight baby"he said....
   You're dead meat Shades!
"avoid doing anything stupid Dusa"  he can still hear me!  Shit oh well.... Fuck you Mahone😎. I relaxed in his arms... "sure you want that Dusa?"he asked with his eyes still shut.  You little pr- priceless mango.  I heard him chuckle before I surrendered to sleep.

*Chase's pov*
The lights were aparently burning my eyes, alittle too much if u ask me. I patted the space beside me, but no one, " Dusa.."i groaned. Okay so this light is aparently burn. I still struggled trying to opened it, forcing my hands over my face, i managed to squint and still saw a bright white light through my fingers. I tried to sit up a bit n felt something a bit heavy on my torso.  "Dusa?" "So are you made of stone or brick?I've been on you for the past one hour! Jeez, what did..." I could bare to hear her rant, its too early n my head is banging from the alcohol. Without a word, i flipped her to the bed, so i was over her, forced her legs to wrap my torso, trapped her hands over her head with one hand and kissed her roughly and passionately, using my free to caress her chest slowly. I wanted to laugh feeling how her heart was racing beneath me, but hey! This is the kind of goodmorning i need right now.
She struggled but within seconds relaxed n let me work. My lips went down her jaw, down to her cleavages and back to her lips again. I caressed her thighs and gently pressed my body on hers. "Morning babe" i chuckled staring into her eyes, her beautiful face that i still dont get why the school is scared of.
"I am not ur babe Mahone" "well not yet anyway".  I could help but smirk at how she contemplated the possiblity of that happening. Instead of moving like I probably should, I just stared at her. Stacy just fills me up like a loaded canon with happiness, since day 1 and she doesn't even know it.
"Chase?" "Hmm?" "Where were you before? And how did you get into the room?"she asked. "Roof top, window, I'd take you there but I'm pretty sure the sun will burn your eyes"I say casually. Despite staring, my head is still throbbing. "Why?" "To clear my head" "something wrong?" "Hmmm" I rolled onto the bed and she turned to face me. In all my years with her, at least one thing didn't change. No matter how much of a douche bag I was to her, she always wanted me to be ok.  it always made me regret some decisions I made which I hardly ever do. "Are you going to tell me or just stare at me all day"she asked with a serious look, "Staring at you is good for the soul" "and if I was truly Medusa I'd turn you to stone"she scoffed. I chuckled and held her hand, still soft and welcoming. "You would not believe me if I told you" "try" "I'm upset everyone calls you Medusa, and that they're afraid. I gave you that nickname to tease you not hurt. Plus, it was specifically for me, not Zack, Nate or the entire school for that matter, it's annoying just coming back to find that one person you expect to either be the Queen bee or Cheer captain to be a social outcast. It's my fault, I ruined high school for you. "I said honestly. "Queen bee, Cheer captain? You're definitely delusional"she says rolling her eyes. "Is that the only thing you heard?" "Pretty much, it's really no biggie, they are all social outcasts, doesn't matter. They all love me, I'm Stacy Collins, the Mayor's daughter. If I wanted a flashy lifestyle, I could have it. I kinda like it this way" "and here I was seriously thinking I would sound like the crazy one"I said.
"I'm only human yet I'll get the best of both worlds"she winks and wriggles out of my arms. "Aren't You hungry?"she asked now standing. "Nah, you go ahead, still sleepy" which I truly am. The moment she reaches the door I smirk and drift to sleep hearing her struggle with the door before she let's out her usual scream "Mahone!!!!"
Only if she knew, I wasn't even with the key.