flashbacks and old memories

I walked into the class with the crew around me, Mr. Skylar -the history teacher stared at me with scorn, I couldn't hold back my smile as I remember all the fun tricks I pulled on him, soon enough, I diverted my eyes from him, and it landed on her... Stacy Collins, my Medusa,i walked over to the empty seat next to her, her grew wide once I sat down
"why are you sitting here"she whispered without looking at me, "what, is the seat taken?"I asked, taking out a note book from my bag. "so you're trying to say no one told you that sitting next to me is a social disaster?"she replied with a surprised tone... The only thing that surprises me there is the that, that's an actual rule ,..."fuck that sick rule, besides my reputation can never be tampered with by stupid school rules, I break all rules, including pop rules"i said then scoffed... Wackos... The whole class seemed tense, girls whispering to each other with worry on their features ,taking a few glances at me. Class went by in a blur, Stacy didn't say a word through out, so, I had decided to patiently wait for the end of class but, as soon as class was over, she was gone. Zack walked over to my seat with a sad smile "you've gotta get used to it, she's been like that for a long time now",I sighed and picked up my bag, "alright, let's go"...

*the cafeteria*
Gasps and whispers were heard from every corner of hall, as Zack and I approached the popular table,Kim gave me a sassy smile causing the girls to giggle, I ignored her and slumped into my seat...
"what was military school like?"Nate asked staring at me with a curious expression, everyone piped down to listen "well, it was at first unbearable, but later it turned out great, we broke rules, got drunk and I might have slept with almost all of the sexy girls we had, infact I loved it"i said remincing on the memories, guys swooned and girls made disgusted faces. "cool so, why did you come back"Zack asked , again all eyes were on me
"well... " I trailed off, my eyes roamed round the hall and landed on her.... Stacy, she sat on the table located next to the trash, picking at her food which where badly mashed potatoes and pumpkin leaves,"what the fuck"i cursed barely above a whisper, "wait why is she there and not here? And why is she even eating that!, what's going on here? "I asked in severe annoyance,
"you were gone for quite a while Chase, alot of things happened since that day" Zack chimed, I scoffed "alot of stupid things",Kira, one of the cheerleaders looked at us in confusion, "I don't get it, what's the story between you and Medusa and why did you guys break up?"
"well that's a long story, well here's what really happened.... "
     (back in middle school)
"Alright guys, I know my dad said no more pranks, but I found out I'm still going to military school either way... So let's make my last prank Grand"said Chase with a toothy grin as he, Nate and Zack walked in to the school with their matching red bag packs. "so who's the unlucky sucker for today?"Nate said as the got to Chase's locker, He opened the locker and brought out a mirror and placed it in their middle, they bent on one knee, then they stared at him, "Miss Medusa Collins"Chase said smirking.
Stacy walked in to school in her pretty pink gown, it was one of the only dress that fit her overweight body, her hair was tied into a ponytail and her pink bag pack was swug over her shoulders.  She skipped happily to her locker innocently... Suddenly, as she opened her locker, a bag of wet garlic powder fell out of the locker and poured all over her, the powder stung her so bad, her pale skin started turning red,poor Stacy ran away cry... The popular kids roof opposite her laughing hysterically, all except Chase, who ran after worried, Kim noticed Chase's sudden disappearance in an instant "guys, where's Chase?"she asked with her hands on her face, "I think he ran after her, that was way worse than water balloons,"said Nate.  Kim groaned, "let's go see what they're up to"she said and everyone trailed behind her.
    Meanwhile... Chase walked quietly in to the school balcony, then he saw her, sitting on the wooden bench crying, parts she cleaned off her body left red patches on her skin, he sighed in regret "hey Dusa"he said softly, "my name is Stacy and I don't ever wanna see you again"she said between sniffles, he quitely sat next to her "I know you hate me now, but listen... I'm so sorry, I never meant to hurt you this much, I just wanted to pull a grand prank before I..." "you're leaving, good!"she yelled. "Stacy, I love you, I'd never intended to hurt you this way"he plead, "is that what you say to all the girls in school, well I'm not buying it"she said with a scowl ,Chase sighed and stared at her with a teary face, he took off his shirt and begun to wipe her face, then he stopped and stared at her eyes intently, "believe me, I'm coming back for you "he said, not taking his eyes off her "wh...,",then he closed the gap between them.
Kim watched in frustration, she shook with anger as she watched her boyfriend kiss the most unexpected person anyone could think of, the others gave her sorry looks. Kim matched down to the hallways. Minutes later, Chase came down with his shirt swung over his shoulder damp with wet garlic powder. "we need to talk"she said getting off the stair case, he sighed "about what?"he replied stopping in his track, "Why Chase, why would you that!... Of all girls, not me, but Medusa, are you insane?"she asked... He groaned "what if I am?"he asked in annoyance, "you're my boyfriend, you can't do that!"she yelled,he ran a hand through his hair "you know what?.... I'm not your boyfriend anymore"he said and walked away.
        *back to present *
"and that's how it happened"i said taking a sip of my chocolate shake, "wow"they all said looking at Kim in disbelief, she shrugged, I looked over at Stacy's table, but she was gone. I sighed, the bell rang and everyone flooded the hallway,next stop, photo class.....