-Damsel-

He patted the space beside him, urging me to come closer. Rubbing my arm, I sat next to him, his big cozy sweater gave me this crazy amount of warmth. "So what are you doing out camp at this late"i asked, He looked at me, and smiled "you're asking me, Chase Mahone a question as weightless as that?,....or is that really what you wanna ask me"He replied smirking, I rolled my eyes at his cockiness "yes it is"i retorted.  "before I answer that, tell me why your here and not sleeping.. At this late hour of the night?"he asked. I hate his smartass guts... 
            Alot of things happened since we ran into each other, well, it all started like this...
           *5 days earlier *
"Pick your partners and set up ur tents, this is gonna be our camp base people,so get your lazy butts moving"She yelled.  So, obviously, I'm gonna have a tent to myself, spooky much, but who's sick enough to share a tent with me, not that I wouldn't wanna but... Hey, I'm Medusa.
Soon, night fell and everyone is snuggled up in their tents, chatting and laughing,
Well I for one, stayed in my tent shaky and scared, and the rain definitely didn't help anything.
       *the next day *
"Hey, hey, hey!!! " I jumped in fright, I opened my eyes and saw Nate, completely dressed in his track suit. He stared at me with amusement in eyes, "what the hell Nate!"I yelled sitting upright, "what?,can't I wake you up anymore beautiful" he said with a sexy sly grin "Beautiful?"I asked, his strange looks teased me,so I followed his eyes and it landed on my breast, my Lacey pink bra was on show, pushing out of my flimsy pajama shirt.  "You perv!!"I yelled and covered myself with the covers. He let out a loud chuckle, which I'm sure the girls heard from their tents. I groaned, "sorry Dusa,comon ,get dressed, we're going for a hike" he said "isn't it muddy out there?" "Cheerfield doesn't care, so, you better get out, you have 3minutes, hurry"he said and left...
In a few minutes I was done, I came out wearing my red sweater, ash track jeans and my red boot.  "What are you,a firefighter?"Kim asked smiling evily at me. The girls burst out laughing, leaving me feeling absolutely ridiculous. But, now is definitely not the right time to listen to her. "Let's go people, the mountains won't wait for anyone"Mrs Cheerfield said and begun jogging up the mountain, I groaned, I hate this... "Comon firefighter"a hand pulled out for the jog, "Nate!!!"
.......................
Unfortunately for me, the rain begun again, dark clouds filled the skies and we were no where near shelter. "Everyone grab your partner and run to any safe place for the rain"Mrs cheerfield yelled out from the front. Sooo, for me?.. This is bad, apparently, Nate's partner is Zuki Black, hottest gay guy in school, and it's been leaked that he has serious possessive skills on what and who he wants, and this time, it's Nate. "Nate comon!!"Zuki yelled and pulled Nate away from me, "Dusa!" I heard him yell, but I didn't turned back. So I kept running, a few slips and falls, I was completely covered in mud and absolutely lost without a safe hiding place. The rain stopped, "Yeah sure, go ahead and mock me nature"i grumbled, the birds started chirping loudly in a mocking tone, I groaned. Something whitish-green dropped on me from above, "Eww!!"
......
So, the mud kept on drying on my skin and clothes while I kept wondering around this never ending mountain.

Chase's pov
"Yo, Mahone, I'm open"Zack yelled from the other end, "heads up!"I yelled then tossed the ball in the air towards Zack, who headbutt it towards the trees. "oh shit mehn" the others grumbled. Zack let out a hearty laugh, "ouch!!!",a voice cried out from the direction the ball was hit. We shot each other worried looks, "that sounded like a girl"Bryan said with a big grin and dashed into the trees. "You think we should let him do this?"Zack asked as he came closer. "well.... "I trailed off....."Monster!!!"Bryan yelled running back to the game house. "let's just check it out"Zack said....
So about two times, different groups of the guys ran pass us all shouting either monster or witch, "so, you ready for this man?"Zack asked looking scared and curious, "Com'on"i said and pushed passed him.
"Anyone.. Please.. Help me, I'm not a monster, please"the thing lying on d muddy floor cried. "With my experience with women, I'm sure that thing is a girl in need of help"Zack said, as leaned over me to see, "And with my experience as well, i think we both know the only licensed monster in town"i added. We both stared at each other and sighed "Medusa".. "help... Please, I can't breathe... Hel..m. ple..." "damn!,Dusa I'm here"i yelled and ran to meet her, her body was slowly soaking into the quick sand, "Comon Zack, pull the other hand, Dusa, paddle your feet, I'll get you out of this I promise"i said and begun to pull.  My heart begun to beat faster, she's not paddling, she's just in it, like a dead being.  Minutes later, we dragged her out, I did everything I could to clean off the mud on her face,but she's not breathing, and I'm fuckin freaking out!.

******
I paced around the hall in the game house, Zack and I managed to carry her back to the game house, where we handed her over to the games clinic. Zack is doing his best to convince them that she's not a witch, but... Let's just say, these guys have no other use of their brains than tossing a ball around on the field.
"Hey" I flinched at voice, before I turned to see Zack staring at me with a tired face, "is she okay?"he asked, "They haven't let me see her yet"i replied.