chi:4

Stacy's pov

You know sometimes, you think you've finally gotten away with something, but it keeps coming back?. Being Eastwood's Medusa has another perk.... Getting boomed by boomerangs, literally... But in this case, it's quite different.
*three days later *
"Stacy don't forget to bring out the blue quilt and blue curtains and blue... "
So, your probably wondering, what's the big idea with the blues right. Well, my little cousin Natasha's coming to live with us for a while,she acts like guy but thank heaven she's not gay. She's obsessed with blue, she will never wear or have anything that doesn't have at least a touch of blue. She's on holiday and I for one have been nominated as her best cousin ever so, she's decided to stay with us.
"Stacy, you've gotta get ready for school, I'll take care of everything, now go get dressed" mum yelled, "yes ma'am"
I got dressed in to a plain brown jeans, plad blue shirt and a pair of snickers, I left my hair in wild curls and packed in to a messy pony tail, did my horrific makeup n left home with my school bag..... So school today was quite different from what I expected, as I approached my locker, everyone kept buzzing about something, some giving me awkward looks, plus ignoring it is the last thing I can do,
"well well, if it isn't the Eastwood's not-so-favorite person, miss Medusa " I know that voice anywhere, I took a deep breathe and kept on walking, "I'm talking to you Medusa! "she roared, her voice mocked my emotions, I just have to keep shut, nothing more.... "freak! Look at me when I'm talking to you" she yelled along with a maclious laugh "you scared of me? "she mocked, I could hear her come closer, I picked up my pace and headed for my locker, just that, now I'm connered by the popular girls. This would have been the part were I cave in as the villain in most fairy tales, but being Medusa.... Nothing is ever normal..... "Kim if you even take one step closer to her, I'll hurt you in many ways unknown to man"Chase yelled from the other end of the hallway, standing in between Zack and Nate. Nate glared at them in total annoyance. Kim flinched at his sight, I hurriedly walked over to the guys, who covered me without taking their ferocious glares off them. "uh, later girl"trish said and hurriedly walked away, the other girls followed in suit,Kim groaned and ran after them.
"uhm thanks guys" I said rubbing my arm. "it's cool" they said with warm smiles. "so catch you guys later, Nate and I've got ball practice"zack said, "yeah, bye guys"Nate said and ran off with him. "so it's just us now huh"Chase said staring straight at me. I have this very uncomfortable feeling being left alone with him "apparently"i replied
"Well, it's obvious that there's a tonne of questions you wanna ask me right now"he said, "yes, like, why are you here?.. Why did you help me but.... Mostly... Why did you come back to Eastwood high?"I asked "The truth is I... Uhm.. Well... How about we talk about this later, just promise me you'll sit with us today" "on the popular table, you're kidding right?"I retorted, what, so being almost killed by Kim wasn't enough??
"what's the popular ta-" his phone rang . I silently watched him muffle some words into the phone before turning over to look at me. "yeah sure.. (cuts call) I gotta get going now,see you later bae"he said and walked away. I stared at him until he was out of sight. Then I picked my books and hurried off to class .

*********
So as usual, class is boring, and everyone's just doing something to pass the time. This is 3rd period on Tuesday, also known as History class. Well unlike what we expected, there's gonna be something abit different... "so class, the board has granted us permission to have a camp out this year"Mrs cheerfield begun, the class burst out with excited murmurs and giggles "listen children, there will be no phones, computers or balls... We can't be having to repair tents now and then.... It's going to be an expedition to discover natures new born rocks and living creatures"she finished using a thick British accent. Though it was quite obvious she expected an applause, through her enthusiastic gesture.. Rather, the class remained dead-silent and unmoving. "uhm uh, well?"she asked slightly taken aback by our unusual silence. "No!"the class said in unison "oh you're going alright"she grumbled "No!"the class said again "yes you are!"she yelled out "No we're not!"the class yelled back. She groaned "We don't wanna go, you can't force us to pay what we don't wanna, and there's nothing you can do about it" Kim protested "yeah!!"the class cheered. "we don't wanna, the fuckin camp sucks!" Nate chants and in a matter of time ,the whole class joined in....Mrs cheerfield stared at us with her face twitching like a ticking time bomb. ..and maybe, here's where you ask, where did it all go wrong?
* * *.* * * *
"Get inside candy bar!"Mrs Cheerfield yelled as Kim got in. "ouch my nail"she whined, "there'll be a lot more where that came from"mrs cheerfield snickered . Every one grumbled as they filed into the bus, Nate took a seat next to me. Well.... This is what happened, after our prostest, Mrs Cheerfield made the camp free and compulsory making it have 80% to do with our grades. So now we're in the bus heading to a Savannah very much unknown to us,with no phones, no computers, no tracking devices and no balls. If flunking grades and skipping classes wouldn't dent my future, I wouldn't be here "fasten your seatbelt 'Dusa,its gonna be one bumpy ride"Nate said with a loud frustrated sigh.. I couldn't agree more.