Drugged

Dusa's POV.

It's been at least three days since I madeout with Chase and as supposedly irrelevant that should be, it isn't, cause the dingbat wouldn't leave me alone for half a minute and I literally got kicked out of the clinic cause a certain someone  spilled medical stuff and blamed me! Now I'm in a room a couple steps away from Chase and right next to Nick. 
I have no idea what he said to the crew but they didn't seem to recognize me as Medusa. Just my other name, Alana Collins, popular known as the Mayor's daughter. 
"Aaaaaaa ll aaaaaaaaanaaaaa"a familiar voice rung out. Right, so we all decided to play a childish game of hide n seek where I'm unfortunately the only one hiding.  I heard the knob of the  room door turn and one of the guys came in. I'm hiding in my closet, to say the truth, I'm even surprised the place has a closet. I buried myself under sheets and clothes just incase.  "Alana comon, I know you're here, don't you want me love? I'm exciting you know? And I'll bake you cookies I promise"he continued.
Less I forget, the deal was who ever finds me has me for the rest of the day and that didn't include the captains as they both were currently indisposed. The guy in the room is Eden Rayhez, cutie that loves cooking, damn drool worthy when he's shirtless and believe me, I hardly see any of these boy wear shirts. The thought of Eden's cookies made me want to just fall out of the closet and pretend it was an accident. Hmmm *not in your sad little life princess, I don't know how dumb you are but how exactly is he going to bake us cookies? There's absolutely no supplies in the cabin, that's why Chase and Zach are out!* *you're technically aware that we're  the same person right? So whos the dumb ass now!" *depends who's still talking to herself about herself?*, *I hate you* *I'm not surprised, simpletons envy bright minds, anyways hold your breath* *why?* *Because a blue eyed cutie is coming our way* *what! Where!* *what d-face palms- fuck this, I'm out!* *Bitchy much?*

"Alana comon! Please!"Eden begged. Seriously though, the cookie thing had me. I started to move slowly when... *move another finger and I'll slice up your organs bitch* I thought she was gone? *can you actually  do that?* *uhm.. Uh... Try me!* *rightttt*   Another person walked in.  "Did You find her yet? " the second person asked. "Nope,  she's good, I thought it'd be easier while she's drugged. It's like she's not even here"Eden replied  . I smiled to myself to  the point where my cheeks actually hurt.  *you know I don't even know which is worse? The fact the game  was rigged or that they had to rig a game as simple as hide and seek just to spend time with me! It's cute tho**smiles** *you mean spend time with me* *same person dummy* *not, I want cookies!!* *keep calm superior Stacy, she's not in her right mind* *superior Stacy? Lame even the drugged me wouldn't agree with that name* *just shut up will you? Jeez* 

The sound of footsteps and the door being shut was heard. I breathe out a sigh of relief. I still wasn't sure who I wanted to spend the day with, The truth being I was so used to Chase deciding who I talk to, when, where, etc. You get the drift.

My desire for cookies started to make my tummy churn. I quietly snuck out of the closet and gently opened the door, making sure no one was insight. I stealthily made my way to the kitchen, closing the door behind me. I dashed to the cupboards but nothing, absolutely nothing, if I remember correctly it's been almost a day since we ran out of supplies, so how come the cupboards already have spider webs in em?   *you mean you're fully aware that there are absolutely no supplies left and you stupidly left our spot and risked us getting exposed to those female deprived men just so you could come and check empty cupboards?* *I just wanted my cookie!* * I hate you* I giggled feeling this strange feeling on my bare arm, I  turned to check it out, my eyes went wide as I let out an ear piercing scream "Spider!!!!!!!!!".
I wriggled my arms and swat it away. Only once it touched the ground and I stomped  it repeatedly had I realized what I'd just done. *shit! The boys will be here any minute!* looking around the room frantically, I ran under the island table using chairs to block any possible hints of my location. Just as I relaxed beneath, something chubby and fuzzy climbed my foot and then the door swung open, letting nearly all the guys in "it definitely came from here. Comon Alana, we could watch Alvin and the chipmunks together"he cooed, all the others joined the tactic and started making all sorts of promises but all I could focus on was staring at the big fat rat that was now climbing my leg as I tried not to scream. *You see what you got us into! I said stay in the closet but nooo now we have a fat rodent on our leg! and if you scream so help me I'd stuff the rat in you're mouth, this is why you listen to  me!* *you talk too much, quit yelling, youre upsetting peter! * *you named the rat? * *, yeah* *ughhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! (Facepalms) youare  impossible!*  *thank you!!!* *idiot*
I looked back at Peter and realized he'd almost reached my shoulder. I began to tremble, boys or mice? Looking over to see the feet of noisy boys still wandering about the kitchen, I felt Peters nose on my face. That was it,  I screamed louder than before "rat!!!!!!!!!!" *I thought you said it's name was Peter?* I dashed out from the island and ran straight, has there always been two doors? I ran straight into one which apparently is a wall. I hit the wall face first and fell to the ground with a thud. The guys all ran to me, all hovering over me, raising my fingers to point at them.  I just noticed most of them were twins, triplets, quadruples, like when did the room get soooooo crowded? Suddenly everything seemed blurry *time to turn off the lights bitch* black dots started invading my vision - *I hate you* *Hehehe sure you do* - until there was nothing left to see.