Made.

Chase's POV

We got to supermarket not long a go, apparently we were a tad bit low on cash so I had to flirt with the cashier lady to get it all at half the price, leaving extra change for snack and extra gas.
  I gave the lady a sexy smile which made her blush, a reaction I was way too familiar with except with Stacy.  It's kind of annoying when I try to seduce her playfully and all she thinks is either I'm drunk or having problems with my head. I tried to shake off the thought. It's my fault she's like that anyways so I guess I deserve it.

I rushed over to Zach who was busy chatting away with some blondie I don't recognize. "Omg! Chase Mahone! I can't believe your back! So the rumors are true!"the blondie squealed. I raised an eye brow and looked between Zach and the blondie, he gave me the confused look probably as stunned as I was. "Right hi, Chase Mahone, you are?"I asked dropping the bags and offering a hand to shake. She grabbed and shook it profusively.  "Ruby Michaels, my dad works under yours. I see pictures of you in the department all the time!" She squealed. She was still shaking my hand while blushing like crazy and staring at me. She's cute tho. "I don't mean to kill the moment, but I'm not sure the department is a big fan of you Chase"Zach spoke up, very true.  "Oh they aren't, they are wanted posters of you"she said quickly. I tried to hold my smile as I watched Zachs eyes go wide and n shock. "Bro!"he yelled giving me a look. "Chill, it was a warning not to come back here, I was demanding to see Alana, at least once to get me by, I knew she'd never come so I threatened to escape, the wanted posters was my dad's reaction, that way I couldn't even enter the country if I wanted to" I explained.  "That's epic- wait, you mean Alana like the Mayor's daughter Alana. Wait is she?... "Zach trailer waiting for my answer.  I gave him a short nod. His face fell into an expression I'm not familiar with.
"So firm and warm.... ". I turned to the blondie noticing she was still holding my hand. "Do You mind? We have somewhere else to be"I said taking my hand away from her grip. Zach quietly picked up bags and headed out with me. I nudged his shoulder abit. He looked up at me, "you okay?"I asked as we loaded the van. "I just can't believe Dusa and Alana are the same person" "you recognized her as Dusa when we got her out of the swamp" "yeah but lately she's really been looking alot like the actual Alana Collins.... Wait, what's her full name?" "Alana Marian Anastasia  Collins"
"Fuck"

%%%%%%%%%%
When I said these boys were strictly made for kicking a ball around, I wasn't kidding. The moment we got back I knew something wasn't right, aside the fact one or two of the lot are out here tasting leaves and wild shrubs, non one had noticed the roar of the engines, when the leaf tastes noticed after we parked the car, they ran inside frantically.  "Is it just me, or something is dead of about this place"Zach said staring at the cabin with a confused look, I was probably mirroring the exact same thing.
    We shrugged it off and unpacked the stuff to the front of the cabin ourselves, only when we were done, no one had come out even to steal a snack. "Thats it!" Zach said and stomped into the cabin obviously pissed. I may not really know these guys, but judging from Zachs annoyance something's up. So I followed him. Not only were they behaving so off, they weren't scattered all over the house, Zach gave a slightly worried look as we walked through, I raised an eye brow at him, "Zach?" "Uhmm, all the guys rooms are empty, didn't we uhmmm, leave Dusa with them?" His voice sounding broken and scared. I felt a strong tug in my chest tighten, a tug I hadn't known was already holding me, anger boiled up in me.
We rushed to her room were noises were heard, but as I tried to open it, it was locked. *Wrong move* fueled with rage, I kicked down the door and it fell with a loud thud, a thing I loved doing at military school when I got pissed with someone that won't come out.     Their faces dropped in fear, "oooooooooohh, y'all dead now",  still seething with anger, I turned to voice, wait Dusa?, she flashed me a crooked smile that barely reached her eyes, she looked disturbed like her mind wasn't even here. "Alana?" Zach called, we both stared at her.  "Please don't"one of the boys begged silently. Suddenly her smile changed to a full on grin, almost to the point where I'd thought  it'd break her cheeks. She jumped up and dashed out, we all followed her but lost too.   "Any of you care to explain what's happening?"Zach asked as we wondered the cabin.  They all shrugged, almost giving in to my urge to hit someone, I saw her crawling in the kitchen, honestly my anger dispersed as I watched her crawl, shaking ass side to side *bro I get she's hot but focus man! She's not al- damn she's bending too low, okay .... , dayum,* I smirked agreeing with my inner voice, I couldnt help it, she kills me. My smirk turned  into an annoyed frown as she crawled under the table, what is wrong with her? She started giggling silly under it, thats when I looked at them, all trembling seeing my annoyance wasn't something to mess with. "What did you do to her"Zach and I asked in unison though unintentionally with our tone demanding with sheer anger. The boys all mumbled out various things but I think I got the key word, #drugged# they drugged my girl? Without my permission or knowledge?

"Like she said - they all turn silent- y'all dead" I said menacingly.

I flipped the table over and she yelped the groaned looking at me, "so I have to spend the rest of the day with you?" Then she smiled silly again as I picked her up in my arms "are You gonna make me cookies? Will we play games? Will we watch spongebob...... Ooooooooooooooh  who lives in a pineapple under the sea?!  Spongebob square pants!.... "She sang loudly and way to close to my ears, I glared at the boys "flop on the deck and flop like a fish!" She sang now wiggling uncontrollably but holding me tight.

How exactly am I gonna fix you? 😰