Bran

Brandon. The time has come.

Bran opened his eyes. He lay on the ground, one leg chained to the wall. He did not know where he was. 

Brandon.  The figure of a woman appeared in front of him. The time has come.

What time?

The time, time to show you your birthright, what you are owed.

I don't understand. Who are you?

You will know me soon enough. At the time of your birth, a prophecy was made. Of a child, a child who could re-unite the Realm, build a new world from fire and ash. The time is come for the hero who was promised. The woman flickered and vanished.

It was uncomfortably hot, Bran was sweating. Boom. He snapped his head up. Something was coming. Something big. And scaly.

Bran screamed and shouted words unbefitting of a prince. It was.......... a dragon?

It spat white hot flames around the room, its scarlet eyes watching Bran warily.

"Hello?" Bran asked, unsure of what to say. The dragon crept closer. Bran held out his hand, running it across the cold scales.

The tips of his fingers began to burn, crawling up his skin with a pale blue flame. 

"What...." The flames didn't hurn, just a mild tickling sensation. 

Brandon. For now, it is time for you to return to the world of men. Remember this.

Everything faded to Black,