Chapter 3

Jesse's hands slid down my body, tugging me harder against his chest as his expert mouth kissed, nipped and sucked at my neck, teasing my skin with the tip of his tongue.

The drive to his house was longer than I'd hoped. He lived on Long Island and the New York City traffic had just about given me a headache as we'd driven through a maze of taxi cabs and drivers who enjoyed sticking their middle fingers out the window a little too much.

It had begun to snow again when we arrived at Jesse's house, a cozy two-story in an upscale neighborhood in which every home was perfectly decorated with Christmas lights, and almost every vehicle was either a Cadillac, Lexus or Lincoln. Again, I felt out of place, but I was enjoying my time with Jesse and I was glad I hadn't turned down his dinner offer.

The walk to his front door was calm and quiet, neither of us speaking. A dog barking down the street was the only sound in the neighborhood. I'd expected to sit down with Jesse, have a nice conversation, and maybe drink some more wine or champagne. But once inside his house, our clothes immediately started to leave our bodies as he pressed me up against the front door, biting my bottom lip and sliding his hands under my dress.

"Is this what you want?" he whispered in my ear seductively, slipping his middle finger in and out of my wet entrance.

Fuck yes.

I whimpered in response, relaxing more into his muscular arms. His other hand grasped the back of my hair, tugging softly as he dragged his teeth over my earlobe.

"Answer me." He nipped at my skin, brushing his fingertip over my clit and earning a gasp from my lips.

I swallowed the quickly forming lump in my throat and forced myself to speak. "Yes."

Jesse smirked, turning me around so that my back was flush against his chest. His hands roamed my body, sliding up from my thighs, over my stomach to my breasts. He cupped them, gently massaging and making me moan as his thumbs brushed over my sensitive nipples.

"Yes, what?" he asked, his warm breath raising goosebumps over my skin.

I breathed a pleasured sigh, leaning into him. "Yes sir."

He placed a warm, open-mouthed kiss to my shoulder and stepped back from me. I felt the heat of his body leave my back and the chill of the air made me shiver. I intended to turn around and press myself against him again, kissing him, but before I could do anything, I was hauled over his shoulder and carried to the kitchen where he bent me over the counter and pinned my hands behind my back. He used his knee to spread my legs apart. My hormones were running wild and my mouth began to water at the mental image of what was sure to happen next when I heard the tear of a condom packet.

I moaned when I felt the tip of Jesse's hard length at my entrance. It felt like I'd been lusting after him forever, though it had only been a day. I could feel my wetness running down my legs as I anxiously waited to feel him enter me.

I bit my lip in a mix of pain and pleasure at the feeling of his thick cock slowly pushing inside me. He had one hand holding my wrists behind my back and the other on my thigh. I gasped when he thrust his entire length into me. His grip on my thigh tightened as he began to quickly slide in and out of my pussy, earning moan after moan from me.

He continued to go harder, knowing it was driving me crazy. My breathing came in gasps as he fucked me faster. His cock was bigger than I'd imagined, making me feel full and coaxing my oncoming orgasm to the surface quicker than I'd expected.

"Does that feel good, princess?" Jesse asked in a dominant, yet caring voice.

I was finding it harder to breathe as his thrusts started to become uneven and his own breathing became heavier.