The Sequel: The Ties That Bind (Jesse's Story)

You loved him in Burning Desire as the sexy, confident love interest of Kate Crawford. Now, Jesse Reese is back with his own standalone - a sequel to the Watty's Longlisted novel, and a continuation of his story! After a spicy love triangle ends without him getting the girl, Jesse Reese is left to pick up the pieces of his broken heart and move on. He swears off relationships until he can get his career perfectly on track, blaming his company's falling numbers on his recent lack of focus on work. This only lasts a little while, however, once he meets beautiful, charismatic Vanessa Hamilton, his business partner's newly hired assistant. There's something familiar about this woman, however, and it doesn't take Jesse long to remember where he's seen her before: The pair mingled on a New Year's Eve flight three years ago and shared a midnight kiss between strangers, knowing they'd never see each other again. Although Vanessa pretends she doesn't recall the event, saying he must be mistaken - it must've been another woman who looked like her, Jesse is positive that this is the girl from the plane. He doesn't know why she's avoiding the truth, but he makes it his mission to find out. After all, Jesse hasn't been able to erase that kiss from his memory for the past three years. Eternally intrigued by the woman who danced away with his heart in an airport terminal, the longing to taste her lips again is now an overwhelming blaze of need - a fire only Vanessa can put out.