Reflex

Draco, Harry, and Ron all ran upstairs. Harry and Ron just ran into the room and started hexing everyone.

"Stop!" Narcissa yelled as everyone broke into a duel with Draco in the middle.

"Ron don't," Harry said as Ron was bout to hex Draco, who looked terrified.

"Stop!" Bellartrix suddenly screamed.

Everyone turned to look at her. She had Hermione with a sword to her throat, pressing on her skin enough to draw small amounts of blood.

"Stop your wands!" She snarled. When no one did anything, she dug the sword in deeper. "I said drop them!"

Harry and Ron threw their wands on the floor. They backed up and put their hands in the air to show they surrendered.

"Pick them up Draco, now!" Bellartrix yelled at Draco, making him wince and run over.

He deliberately took a long time to get the wands. He looked at Harry and Ron sadly, and they knew that Draco didn't want to do what he was doing.

Bellartrix flashed her smile again. "Look what we've got here," she whispered. "The Chosen One...Harry Potter...all bright and shiny and new,"

Harry's face had returned back to normal. Draco couldn't help but stare at his beauty. He should be happy that Harry was going to be handed over, but instead he was scarred for everyone's lives.

"Call him." Bellartrix snarled, looking over at Draco. Harry and Ron looked at him with wide eyes.

Draco only cowered back and looked down at the ground. Lucius growled and lifted his sleeve, then placed his hand over it. Bellartrix laughed as Lucius was about to get the Dark Lord. All of ther hard work would pay off.

Draco gripped his wand and sent a jinx at his father—a leg binding jinx—and then acted like he did nothing when he fell to the floor.

"Who did that!" Bellartrix yelled. "Who did that?!"

Bellartrix dug the dagger into Hermione's neck, making her scream. Draco acted fast and got his wand out, his reflexes taking over him.

"Avada Kedavara!"