So this is what love feels like?

Draco limped down to the dungeons after Voldemort was done with him. His breathing was uneven and heart was beating slower.

As soon as Harry saw him, he jumped up and ran over to Draco. He bursted into tears when he saw all the cuts and marks on him.

"Oh my god!" He wept, hugging Draco tightly. Draco put his arms around him and stroked his hair softly. "I'm so sorry Draco! I didn't go up there-"

"I didn't want you to. It's fine." Draco whispered softly to him.

Harry shook his head. "No it isn't. You got tortured for an hour!"

"I'm okay, I promise." Draco told him.

"No you aren't." Harry protested.

He grabbed his wand from his back pocket and stared muttering incantations to heal Draco. Draco sighed as the pain left his body and was replaced with a warm feeling.

"Are you better?" Harry asked. "Even the slightest bit?"

Draco nodded and kissed his forehead. "Yes, I'm better. Thank you."

Harry nuzzled his face into Draco's neck and squeezed him tightly. "You're welcome," he whispered.

"I'm okay, I promise-"

"No. You say there and got tortured for an hour and didn't give me away. Why?" Harry asked.

Draco sighed and looked at the floor. "One, I don't want him to win. I want everyone to have freedom, Harry. I don't want anyone to live in fear or be in prisoned."

"And two...I've-loved-you-since-I-was-15-and-didn't-want-you-hurt," he mumbled the last part.

"What?" Harry asked, furrowing his eyebrows. "I don't know what you said at the end."

"I-I've loved you since I was 15 and I don't want you hurt..." Draco stuttered.

Harry stared at him for a few seconds, emotionless.

"Oh god," Draco whispered. "I knew it was a bad idea to tell you-oh god-just, please don't spread rumors. I don't want people knowing I'm bi and I don't want them-"

"Draco." Harry interrupted. "I've loved you since I was 12."

Draco's eyes widened and his jaw dropped. "Y-you have?"

Harry smiled and nodded. "Yes, I've had a crush on you since second year and then it turned into love around sixth year."

"Is that why you followed me around so much?" Draco asked.

"...I wanted to ask you out, but I always chickened out. I didn't know if you liked me back or not." Harry told him.

"You should've!" Draco cried out. "Then we could've been dating by now!"

"...well do you wanna date me now?" Harry asked.

"Yes!" Draco yelped almost right after Harry asked him. "I mean-ehem-yes I would like that."

Harry bursted out laughing and pressed his face into Draco's chest. Draco started chuckling too. He tightened his grip on Harry and grinned.

Both boys hearts were beating so fast it felt like they didn't have pulses. Their hands were sweaty and they were both on fire from all the touching going on.

"So...um...what now-?"

Before Draco could finish his scentence, Harry crashed his lips onto his. Draco yelped slightly, but instantly closed his eyes and kissed back.

"Damn." Harry said once they parted. Draco nodded, burning Crimson.

"Yeah..."

Harry and Draco just stared at each other or a few seconds, then smiled.

"Is your heart beating as fast as mine?" Draco asked quietly.

Harry let out a stuttered breath. "Probably faster."

Draco chuckled and kissed his forehead again. "So is this what love feels like?"

"Yeah." Harry confirmed, snuggling into Draco again. "It is."