Begging

Harry flinched at screams that suddenly rippled through the air. His eyes widened when he recognized the screams of pain as Draco's.

The man he loved since he was twelve was getting tortured because of him. Harry winced as the screams mixed with sobs, making his heart ache.

Harry was on the verge of tears after ten minutes of listening to Draco beg for mercy.

"Please! I don't know where he is!"

"Please stop! I'll do anything!"

"PLEASE!"

Tears flowed down Harry's face after another five minutes. He huddled himself in a corner and hugged his knees, remembering what Draco had told him.

"Don't come out for anything."

Harry's body shook violently with sobs. Tears gushed out of his eyes and dripped onto his chest, which was covered by his blood soaked shirt. He ran his fingers through is hair and tried taking a deep breath to calm himself down.

His entire body was on edge. He had a feeling you get just before you're about to get up. You have the rush of adrenaline almost-almost burst as you sit. You contemplate on whether or not you should do it.

His body may have done that, but his mind said to stay where he was. If he ran in and tried stoping whoever was torturing his love, he could get Draco either tortured more, mad at him, or killed. Then he himself would be killed easily.

His heart though, his heart was telling him to go down and murder whoever was torturing Draco. But, If whoever was torturing him knew that Harry was in love with Draco, they would for sure use it against him. They'd torture Draco to get to Harry.

And Harry couldn't have that.

Not the part about the person getting to them, by the part about Draco being tortured. He would rather have the death eaters capture him than torture Draco more than they were already.

"I promise, I promise! I don't know where he is! He's dead!"

Harry let out another sob and buried is face in his knees.