The Mark

Draco winced when his dark mark started burning. Harry noticed this and spoke up.

"You okay?" He asked worriedly. Draco nodded, tensing up.

"He's torturing someone." Draco said quietly.

"How do you know?" Harry asked.

"Because When he tortures someone, our dark marks burn. When he tortures you, the mark burns like its on fire along with the torture." Draco explained.

"Who do you think he's torturing?" Harry asked. Draco shrugged and put his wand in his pocket.

"I don't know-fuck!" Draco yelped, grabbing his left arm. "He killed them."

"Oh god," Harry mumbled. "Are you okay?" He asked, raising is voice so Draco could hear him.

Draco nodded and rubbed at his arm. Harry took his hand to his dark mark and rubbed it gently. "Can I see it?"

Draco flinched and looked at the ground. "Why?"

"I want to see it." Harry said softly, tracing his arm. "I want to see if it hurt you,"

Draco sighed and pulled his sleeve up, revealing his Dark Mark. It had several burns and scars on it. Harry traced his fingers over it.

"Why does it have all these marks?" Harry asked.

"Well when it burns, it similar to lighting your skin on fire." Draco told him. "So I get burned. Then I get blisters, and when this open up, then I bleed and get scars."

"That's awful." Harry whispered. "I'm sorry you had to go through with that."

Draco shrugged. "I guess I deserve it though,"

"What? Why do you think that?" Harry asked bewildered.

"Look at me, Potter. Look at what I've done-"

"Nothing! You've done nothing! You saved us!" Harry protested, keeping his hand on Draco.

"I've cursed Katie bell, poisoned Weasley-"

"Only because you didn't think it would go to them! You had your job to do."

"I had to kill Dumbledore." Draco told him. "And I couldn't do it."

"Because you didn't think it was right." Harry said, wrapping his arms around Draco's waist.

"What do you want, Potter?" Draco whispered exasperated.

"Well I want to kiss you, but I don't know if you want to kiss me." Harry murmured back.