The Posion

Harry ran over to him almost instantly.

He fell to the ground and grabbed Draco, then checked for a pulse. It was there, but faint.

"H-Harry," Draco rasped out, going to grab Harry's hand.

"I'm here, love." Harry whispered to him as he intertwined their fingers. He gulped and looked up. "Someone help!" He cried out.

Aurors came running over and kneeled down. One kept their fingers on his neck as the other began to scan Draco with their wand.

"Mr. Potter, whoever hexed them sent a very powerful and...fatal hex. It acts like a poison. It slowly kills the person due to pain. Once the poison gets to their stomach, it eats it and causes the acids to spill into his body. He's going to die." An auror told him.

"No... No you have to do something!" Harry yelled. Tears gushed down his face. "Please! Hermione, McGonagall, Snape, help me! Help him!"

"There's nothing anyone can do." The auror told him.

"No! Draco, baby you can't die! Not now, the war is over! We have nothing to worry about! We can go on dates and cuddle and be boyfriends and not have to worry about You-Know-Who!" Harry cried.

Draco smiled at Harry sadly, wincing as he reached up to touch Harry's face. "Harry, it may just be my time," he said softly. Harry shook his head.

"No. No, I'll do anything to keep you alive. Anything!" Harry wept. He buried his face in Draco's chest and sobbed as Draco was slowly dying in his arms. Draco wrapped his arms around Harry and held him close.

"Hey, it's okay." Draco whispered to him. "I'm just going to pass on. I'll make it to heaven. I'll watch over you. I'm not afraid to die, Harry,"

Harry shook his head as he cried. "No, please Draco, you can't die. I love you,"

"I love you too Harry," Draco told him, then kissed his head softly. "And you need to understand that my time is up. It's okay. God is on my side."