War

You know what I hate? With a burning passion?

If you guessed Hinny, yeah, but I'm talking about the other thing I hate with a burning passion.

Authors who go "I'll update when this chapter gets at least 50 likes and 230 views!"

I JUST HATE IT

onto the story -.-

Draco ran to the crowd of people and guided them to safety as Harry jumped out. Everyone gasped at him.

"How?" Ron whispered.

"He was only unconscious." Draco filled everyone in, then pushed them back more.

A burning pain erupted in his abdomen, making him suck in a breath and grab at his side. "Go on. Go," Draco told them. "Get to safety."

Draco turned back at the scene in front of him. Harry was taunting Voldemort, telling him the story of the Elder wand. Draco watched as the two growled at each other, eventually ending in them fighting.

The pain was getting worse.

Draco continued to stare at the battle in Front of him. His eyes were glazed over in terror and anxiety as he saw green weigh in to red. But, Harry took his last bit of energy at the end and overrode the green killing curse. He disarmed Voldemort , then killed him quickly with a killing curse.

The pain was almost unbearable.

The crowd screamed and cheered in excitement as Harry ran over to them with a smile on his face. Death eaters were being taken away by aurors and people were running after Harry to thank him.

He caught sight of Draco, who looked like he was going to be sick. In the blink of an eye, his lover fell to the ground.

The screams of cheer turned into screams of terror.