Inroduction

It has been about two years since the monsters were sent back underground, they decided it was best back there...Well, more like us humans forced them too. Frisk left along with them and I think I better brave my fears and find them. I want to be with Frisk, look after them again...

I gotta look after them, I made a promise I intend to keep for a long time. So that's why I'm climbing up Mount Ebbot to get them back.

And all I have left for company is my thoughts, like why we only give monsters a month to live with us. I just got to know them, the Froggits and Whimsums. Everyone. All so wonderful. It was probably what kept Frisk down there for so long. They had such a curiosity for the underground the minute I told them that story. Damn.

I stumble towards the top to find a cave of some sort. On the inside is a huge pit that seems to go on forever. I etch closer and closer until...

A vine, wraps round my ankle making me fall to my potential doom. I let out. Blood curdling scream as the darkness consumes me.

I wake to pain and a teasing ray of light the shines from the hole I fell through. I glare at it but continue anyway.

My determined stride was broken by a screechy greeting.
"Hi there!" Something said. I look around only to hear a throat clear to realize it was a tiny golden flower.

"Hi...there?" I question the huge smile on it's face. Seems pretty painted on to me.

"I'm Flowey, Flowey the flower!" The flower's voice piercing through my ears " you're new to the underground, aren't 'cha?"

" yeah... Um, can I go now?" I frown slightly, I don't have time for this and it's creepy enough...

"Golly, you must be so confused! Guess someone will have to teach you the ropes... Guess little old me will have to do.." He chuckles and I cringe.

I start to back away but I freeze... A pale yellowy-white glow appears in front. A heart as it's source of light. It's stuck in a bright white box

The flower looks shocked by this but shakes his head.

"You see that? That's your soul, your very carnation of being." I raise a brow at this off flower.

"Now, down here...LOVE...is shared through...friendliness pellets." It doesn't seem to sure of itself.

The heart turns orange.

"Now collect as much as you can!" Flowey encourages but I decide not. So I doge each pellet.

It seems taken a back but recovers.

"Um, that's okay!" It seemed like it was forcing a smile now. "Try again"

I doge and it seems extremely frustrated.

"Just. Run. Into. The bullets." It growls out and now I definitely doge.

"You know what's going on don't you?" It narrows it's supposed eyes and then chuckles "no matter!"

A ring of pellets surround the light I've been protecting.

"Now, DIE!" He growls triumphantly. As they near my worry and fear lace in the heart or soul above me making it turn bright purple.

Suddenly a round ball of orange is flung at the flower.

"NOT AGAIN!" It cries and it gets knocked out of view. My ragged breathing beginning to stabilize.

"My...child?" A motherly tone echoes in my ears as a warm and soft is placed on my shoulder yet I flinch.

"Th-thank you ma'am." I slowly stand up and dust my pants off. A goat lady of some sorts stands in place of where the voice so she must be the owner. I dust my blue, baggy jeans free of dirt.

"You're not a child, are you?" The lady asks and I nod. I've actually just turned 20...

"Apologies my...dear, My name is Toriel. Care taker of the ruins." Her proud voice echoing off the walls.

"The name is...Emily"
*********
*********
Hey there guys,
Like the book? Hope so.
I love it so much. Undertale is the end of me...

LOESJE10❤️