twelve

"Oh. My. God"
I mumble and Sans just chuckles. I've reread the document at least a 1000 times, thinking of all those possibilities.

I sit on Sans' purple couch, sipping my hot chocolate as I make more notes to the photocopied document. I read over it again, deep in thought. Playing with my pencil between my fingers until a pair of recognisable arms hug me from behind.

"Hello to you too Sans..."
I turn to see some of him but before I could, the zooplike sound of his teleportation tells me he isn't there. The skeletal bastard teleported away. That mischievous guy....

"EMILY!!!"
The door slams open and I jump. The hot chocolate spilling all over me, buring. I let out a loud
"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF" And rush to the kitchen to wash off the burning liquid.

"OMFG I AM SO SORRY! I WILL FIX THE COUCH I PROMISE BUT I AM SO SUPER SO-"

"Yes yes Jesse. Shhh... relax"
I grumble fixing myself. Sighing, grabbing paper towels and heading to the couch, Jesse hot on my trail.

"BUT I CAN'T RELAX!! I GOT CONTACT WITH ALLY!!"
He jumps up and down absolutely ecstatic. Myself... not so much.

"Yay..."
I say weakly. Wow my situation is not getting better.
"Good for you"

"Yeah and... I uhm... I may have just absorbed a monster soul..."
He mumbles and I stop. I turn to face him.

"Are you FUCKING SERIOUS?!?!"
I cry and grip my hair and Jesse rolls his eyes.

"Oh cmon. I didn't kill him. He willingly gave me his soul"
Jesse shrugs, not seeing how random and stupid this was.

"Seriously?!?! WHO"
I raise my brows, crossing my arms. Amused for the answer.

"Uh... I dunno. Alphys had one in the lab." He shrugs and I sigh.

"Well... uh... then whatcha gonna do?"
I ask simply and he smiles.

"You mean what are WE gonna do. And WE are going to the surface and back home"
He declares and I give him a glare.

"I am not going. And neither is Frisk. So-"

"So. So what? You know Emily. You are really selfish. I'm the hero here. Stop trying to be one too. Okay?! I'm saving you from this!! A skeleton isn't a suitable partner Em!!"
Jesse yells. And I widen my eyes. Fury burning in my chest.

"I'M SELFISH?!?! You're making me leave the guy I AM IN LOVE WITH so that we can go back to your stupid bitch of a girlfriend!!"
I scream and Jesse glares at me. Fury and anger in their eyes. Concealing pure hurt.

"Emily. I am HELPING you."

"NO. YOU'RE NOT"

"Well then. I'll just leave without you."
Jesse taunts but I don't buy it.

"Fine. Go home to your stupid girlfriend. See if I care."
My stubbornness growls.

"FINE."
His stubbornness growls back and he marches of to get his stuff.

I glare at him until I can't see his form anymore. I sigh and look down at the spill. I take in a deep breath. Feeling tears prick my eyes and I aggressively wipe them away.

I finish wiping my tears away, cleaning up the last of the mess. And moving to the kitchen to get a new drink.

********
********
So shit went down. And yes it's short but this is a build up episode dammit. Chill.

Also. I wanna write so many books at once it's hard to focus.

Hehe. Whoops.

LOESJE10❤