Seven

"There... now stir carefully..." I guide Papyrus with the Pasta and he seems to be getting a hang out of it.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. The one I found in my backpack from Toriel.

"Hello?" I ask and immediately a cheery, familiar voice echos in my ear.

"EMILY! WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?!" and then I realised... I'm in trouble.

"Hey.... Jesse...." I bite my lip nervously and Sans walks towards me, wondering what I'm doing.

*A fallen child* I mouth to him and he nods as Jesse's worried, nagging voice fills my right ear.

"Hey uh... Jesse... I'll meet you in the ruins okay?" I try and he stops rambling.

"Okay... you better be here soon" He says and hangs up.

"EMILY?" Papyrus calls, I rush over, thinking it's burning but it's not... It's fine. "I THINK IT'S DONE... DO YOU?"

I look at the nicely cooked noodles and then the fresh sauce.

"Yep!" I smile and his eyes light up. Quickly putting the noddles on three plates but I stop him before he puts it on the last plate.

"Hey uh... I got to go... why not put it in a container?" I suggest and he frowns, confused.

"Are you sure human, where are you off to?" He asks

"Yeah... I need to uh..." I had to fib "I need to see Toriel..."

He nods and packs me my spaghetti.

"Thank you..." I kiss his cheek and he turns orange, holding the sides of his skull with his glove covered cheeks.

"NO NEED HUMAN! AS I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS HAD FUN COOKING WITH YOU" He smiles and I giggle, putting the pasta in my bag.

I walk to the door but is stopped by Sans, lifting me in the air.

"Where are you off too?" He asks and I smile.

"My friend's fallen Sans... they can help!" He immediately drops me, and although I was a meter high up, it still hurts to be slammed to the ground by gravity.

"Sorry Em... I just..." he frowns and grabs my hand. Teleporting us to Toriels house. We were just by the stairs. I warily climb up them to hear my friends familiar voice.

I peek into the living room to see Jesse sitting on a chair, facing Toriel.

"Jesse?" I breath out quietly but it was loud enough for him to hear.

"Holy shit Emily!" He jumps out his chair and runs to me. Wrapping me in a hug then shoveing me away. Slapping my face.

"Ow..." I mutter pouting and him. Which made him gasp and hug me.

"I'm sorry. I just missed you... I hate you and love you" he says and hugs me again.

"What do you mean... Love her?" Sans frowns and seemed unhappy. Well... unhappy is an understatement. He was... jealous?

"He's like my brother Sans..." I let go of Jesse "ain't that right?"

Jesse nods and smiles at Sans which seemed to calm him down.

"Hello my child!" Toriel waves and I grin.

"Mom!" I run to her and hug her. I really like having a motherly figure look after me...

"My child... you should have seen what Jesse has done, he brought back everyone here..." she says proudly, pointing to Jesse.

"No way! That means you can help us!" I smile and Jesse looks confused.

"Sorry mom but we need to save some people..." I hold Sans' hand and then Jesse's and I feel us all teleport.

"Waterfall..." I smile looking around. Then I frown as I watch demon child stride. Killing everyone in their way...

"What just happened?" Jesse frowns, confused.

"Teleportation" me and Sans answer simply then look back at our target.

"Okay.." I say once the demon was gone "your job, is to bring them back"

Jesse frowns "what about you?"

"I make the plan... now go!" I shove them into the clearing as me and Sans watch Jesse bring everyone back.

Sans seems quieter now... he isn't talking...

"Sans... are.. are you okay?" I ask him and he smiles but it's not genuine.

"Yeah I'm fine..." he seemed unsure of himself.

"Don't lie Sans... you can tell me..." I feel the worry etch on my face.

"I just..." his smile gets weaker "heh.. I am just... just scared bucko" he begins to cry and I hug him.

"Sh..." I try to soothe him "scared of what?"

"That... that is what I'm scared of" he takes a shaky breath "what will happen in this timeline?"

"I don't know..." I frown "but I do know that we can take it as it comes. And when you fight that demon. I'll protect you... I... I promise"

I stick out my pinky and he takes it wrapping his pinky around mine.

I get up and hull Sans up with me. I turn around to see Jesse with Undyne.

"Oh yeah!" I smile "That's why you're awesome!"

"Hey...Emily, was it?" Undyne asks and I nod.

"Yep... how far is the kid?" I ask and Undyne winces.

"They're in Hotland..." she mumbles. And I frown.

"Guys we gotta move, and fast"

**********
**********
Suspense and drama is cooking the storyline right here...

Ahaha, yeah...

Also, if yall are gonna complain about me adding characters. Then just shush.

My book, my rules.

LOESJE10❤