Fifteen

Cold.

Freezing cold.

I need to warm up or I'm gonna freeze.

I try to move my arms but nothing, just a twang of pain making me growl. I try again and I'm greeted with the pain. But I'm determined too.

I keep struggling and more pain rips through me. I holler out loudly, taking out some of the pain in noise. Sloppy tears drip from my eyes as my nose runs with it. I clench a fist, slowly and painfully sitting up. I shout and scream and holler through the process. Once I'm up, my muscles seem to be taking back control.

I look around, a constant gust of cold wipping my unused legs. I take in a deep breath, my tired lungs taking in the ice cold air, causing me to shiver, I look around the dark room, aimlessly moving my arms around, hoping to find something. I stop when I graze something wooly and stuffy. My sweater! Grabbing it and tugging it over my tired and sore frame I find some growing warmth. Making me hum. I'll survive in just my leggings..Wait. My leggings?

I stand up slowly, my feet stinging against the frozen floor. I take two steps before falling on my face. Urg. Sleepy toes. Grumbling, I reach around, grabbing onto a seeming pole. I hoist my sore body up onto my aching feet. The pins and needles kicking in.

Flinching, I take a step forward. My eyes beginning to adjust to the dark. I take deep breaths, taking slow baby steps as my feet scream out in pain. Ignoring it, I move forward, determined to keep going. Slowly, stepping until my toes touch something... rough. Brick like. Frowning, I slowly squat down and cautiously feel what could be there... It was... stairs... Few stairs. A few old brick stairs.

I move my hands above my head, moving them around to try and find a rail. Which I did. The cool metal surface gave me a small scare and shiver. I slowly hoist myself up. My legs shaking as I grip the rail tightly slowly making my way up the stairs, being careful to not fall over. Every step I put my foot out and the brick told me to keep stepping upwards. I put my foot out again... It wasn't brick this time... It was... carpet... My toes kneed in it, the warmth making me hum happily.

I held my hand out for some kind of doorknob... and there was. It was lower then the regular doorknob height. I find myself smiling as I open the door, light pouring in and prickling my skin. I cover my eyes, taken aback by the sudden light.

Clearing my throat and closing the door behind me, I scream:
"SANS!!!"
My course throat recognizable and I wince at it. I squint, walking foreword to find snow. Fucking. Snow.

I shiver, hugging myself, I keep walking. Tears slipping down my cheeks but I'm still going despite. The feeling of slowly being frozen consumes me, it's... too... cold..
The wind causes my stepping to be stumbly and shakey. I cry, weak tears dribble down my face. I hug myself tighter, getting to the front of the ever recognizable house.

The warm glow of light ever familiar as my vision slowly comes back to me. I smile weakly, knocking at the door and sitting down with the little energy I have. Looking at the puffs of water vapor that escaped my lips, I lean against the wall and wait for someone...anyone to notice.

Steps patter close to the door and it opens, revealing a tall skeleton. The one and only tall skeleton I know. His grin grows seeing me.
"HUMAN!!! YOU'RE ALIVE!!!"
He screeches and I smile. He picks me up carefully and I smile, softly crying again. Not sure what was happening but went with it nonetheless.

He walks me inside, putting me on the familiar couch. Practically flying up the Sans' door. His boney fist slamming against the wood. Desperate for him to get up.
"SANS!!! WE HAVE A VISTOR"

A grumble comes through the door making Paps frown. He kicks it down and I jump. The bang scaring me and deafening my fragile ears. I sniffle and hold back a giggle, watching Sans get picked up by Papyrus and setting him next to me. He looks so drained. Bags under his already dark eyes. Black fading to purplish blue.