ten

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Beep.

-

-

-

-

Beep.

-

-

-

-

Beep.

-

-

-

-

Beep.

My lazily move my left hand around to stop my alarm clock. My alarm clock not in reach however... I frown, listening to my surrounding before I open my eyes. The beeping sound continuing but is not a hundred percent like my alarm...It's slower.

A wheeled... thing clacks against the floor further away from my bed. Which doesn't make sense as my floor is covered with carpet and not tiles. I roll over to my left, to snuggle into the blanket but feel a twinge of pain in my right arm. I quickly roll over to my right, my left hand tracing over it to feel what it was that stung so suddenly.

There was a plastic thingy on the upper part of my hand which hurt if I touched it and one in the wrist. There was, what felt like, medical tape and a wire attached too. Wait...

My eyes shoot open, scanning the room. I was in a hospital of some sort. The beeping was a heart rate monitor, and two tubes where flushing things into my veins. The light from the monitor scrapes through the curtain of the other patient, giving me a teasing glance of their shadoe. We were... Where?

I shake my head, wondering how long I've been asleep for. The tiles where a dusty sandy yellow and the walls were a sky blue colour that clashed against the tiles like the sea against the sand. I look down at my figure under the blanket, lifting it with my left hand. I was in my pajama shorts and shirt and had a cast round my thigh and thick bandages on my side. I fix the blanket again and look around again, spotting a table behind the baby blue and white striped curtains. I wonder if it was all a dream, it may be a dream... definitely.

"Miss..?" I call, my throat hoarse and croaky making me cringe. I clear my throat and cough a little. Looking around for some tool to get some information. A remote, sitting happily on my right side table seemed to be the ticket. I grab the remote and find the calling button, hearing a squeal and and thick footsteps march quickly along the seemingly endless tiles. As the door to my room slams open. Fear sweeps within my chest as shadows appear on the curtain but quickly fades as someone pulls the curtain back. A gigantic grin spreads on my tired face as I quickly dart between the group of faces.

"You guys I... " I cough and Jesse runs over with Frisk. He starts bombarding me with questions, fury and worry. And Frisk just sits in his arms. Stretching out their arms to sit with me. Jesse looks a little worried but sighs and puts Frisk in my lap. I begin to cry happy tears as Frisk holds the sides of my face. They pull my cheeks upwards, forcing me to smile and making me laugh. I take a shaky breath as Frisk hugs me cautiously. I guide them to sit next to me and the do, helping me sit up as well.

"HUMAN!" Papyrus screeches making me wince and he frowns a little "I'm sorry human... I am just very excited to see you..." I nod, and put my arms out for a hug, which he does and I smile. Alphys and Undyne say their wishes and leave,with Papyrus with them, they claim they don't want to be in the way of anything. Mom Toriel looks like she was about to cry as Dad Asgore held her hand. She walked to the left side of the bed, holding my face as she looks like she will break at any minute. I bite my lip and hold back tears that were beginning to spring into my eyes, nervousness etching my features and she stroke along my cheek, above my brow down to my chin.

"I could have protected you..." She whispers softly, Dad Asgore moves his hand to her shoulder, Jesse began to try and hold back emotion too, feeling a similar twang of guilt as it seems. I shake my head, catching everyone on guard, making me smile.

"None of you failed to protect me..." I glance at the last person who has yet to greet me. In deep thought, against the wall, seemingly unaware of what I was saying.

Jesse gives a wary look which I can only respond to with a sigh. Mom Toriel gives me a hug and kisses the top of my head and so does Asgore, saying their last well wishes and then walking outside with Jesse. It was just me, Frisk, and Sans. I rub my eyes with my left hand, and let out a shaky breath. Frisk beginning to cling on me as I hear footsteps near. I slowly bring my hand away from my eyes to find him in front of me, looking down. So much guilt was caved into his face.

"Sans?" he looks up at sound of his name, his tired eyes (sockets) meeting mine. My hands numbing at the sight, my head beginning to spin, my eyes dart around his face, searching for something to say when... A cold boney hand holds my tube filled one. A shaky sigh fills the now silent air as I hold my breath.

"Oh my goodness..." Tears beginning to well (somehow) in his eyes "...what have I done?" he seems so... depressed. I bite my lip, why can't I stop almost crying today?! I take his hand in mine and rub my thumb along his bony hand, catching him off guard and with tears close to falling, I send a nervous smile and that's when he starts trembling.

He hugs me tight... Very tight. Sobbing into the pajama shirt as I rub his back, up and down, in a soothing fashion. Whispering positive things as he claws on my shirt. Tears streaming down his face making my heart shatter just looking at it.

"Sans... please" he looks up at me, and I wipe the remaining tear away. "I'm okay now" he begins to tremble so I hold him again, yet, he doesn't cry... instead he simply hugs me, his shaky breath on my shoulder. I smile and look up at the window, maybe it isn't so bad...

***********

***********

New chapter is up, about... 1000 words so no complaints kay?

BYE!

LOESJE10❤️