Finding out who your father is...then finding out what you are...

Hi guys :) misscharliekins here. This is my very first story that any one has read before. I hope you enjoy. Oh a quick warning. Im doing this on my phone so i may do a few grammar errors. Please let me know if you read it...

XxMissCharlieKinsxX

A Few years ago when i was a little girl my mother swore blind that she never knew who my father was. The excuse she gave me when i first asked was she didn't know where he was. I was five when i first asked. The next time i asked was two weeks ago when i turned eighteen. I was so eager to know the truth because i knew that there was something wrong with me. It started with me waking up at midnight the morning of my birthday and i was filled with a sudden urge to go running into the woods on the other side of the woods. I first thought this as strange because i hated any form of exercise so i knew something was up. I didnt go but i ended up feeling depressed but for the next two weeks i felt i had to tie myself to my head board. After two weeks and four visits to the doctors i still had no answers. Then, things started to get stranger...

~So people if anyone has read this then i hope you liked it. I hope you all give me feed back an that its good but if not then i can cope so please comment and vote. Please though...no hate mail. Thank you xx