Chapter 5

Because i am feeling so generous, i thought i would do another chapter. I am very sorry if anyone is offended by the last chapter although i did put it as R rated for a reason.

This chapter is dedicated to Katie Tanner as she was the second person to comment. If anyone else wants a chapter dedicated to them then comment and let me know. Also let me know what you think of the story so far. Thanks a lot and i hope you enjoy this next chapter...

XxMissCharlieeKinsxX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cherry's P.O.V

When i woke up after what seemed like 10minutes i found had actually been 3hours. I felt a warm arm wrapped around my waist and a warm chest pressed against my back and a little snore in the air. Thats when i remembered, i had s*x last night. I could feel my face going red thinking the worst and Logan would run away but then my wolf commented "don't you think by now if he had thought it was bad he would have left and not stayed the afternoon in our bed with us?" I had to agree with her as it was the only logical explanation as to why he was still here.

I turned over so i could look at his face while he slept but my moving must have woken him up as when i looked at his face his eyes where wide open. I blushed and looked away but he lifted my face up and gave me a light kiss on my lips that left me wanting more. "Morning gorgeous" he smiled at me as he said this and i smiled back. "Good morning" Just as he opened his mouth to comment we heard a bang and shuffling of feet coming from in my kitchen. Logan shot out of the crumpled bed and was about to rush down the stairs when he stopped suddenly with his hand on the door. He cocked his head listening for a second then he turned around with a cheesy grin on his face, "Oh its Jack thats downstairs, i guess with our eagerness we forgot all about him" i went crimson when he winked suggestively at me. "Maybe we should go down and talk to him, apologise at our abrupt behaviour earlier" as i said this i jumped out of bed and bent down to pick up my discarded bra off the floor. I heard the intake of his breath and looked up quickly meeting his shocked eyes. "Whats the matter?" I looked around the room expecting to see someone either at the window or in the room, when he didn't answer but carried on gawking at me i got self concious at my nakedness so i pulled the sheet off the bed and covered myself up "Seriously Logan, what are you staring at me like you've seen a ghost??" He opened and closed his mouth like a goldfish not saying a word.

It was five minutes of this that he managed to get some words out, "Babe, turned around so your back is to me" with a conused look on my face i did as he asked without a word. I didn't hear him but the next minute he was stood right behind me trailing his fingers around my back as if he was tracing something but as i only just turned 18 i knew it couldn't be a tattoo. Or could it? "Logan what on earth are you looking at?" "Amazing absolutely amazing!" was the only answer i got out of him. "God sake Logan tell me NOW what your looking at!!" i practically screamed at him when he made no indication as to what he was looking at. I felt him move across the room and i turned to see him picking up my phone, "What are you do-" he had taken a picture of whatever was on my back, "This my lovely is what i am staring at" he showed me the phone and when i saw what was on it i nearly dropped it. There clear as day was something that resembled a gorgeous tattoo. It was pink and white with flowers scrolled across my left shoulder blade. I tried to remember if we had gotten drunk and i had got it at a shop but all i could remember was Logan marking me and me marking him. Just to see if this was a possible reason i asked Logan to turn around, he did so but looked confused until i explained my theory. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as i saw no tattoo on his back but as i walked back around him something on his left arm caught my eye. I made my way towards to that arm and when i got there i had the shock of my life. There just below the top of his shoulder was a tattoo of a she-wolf, the ink was black and she had a small face, just under the fur on her neck was a indian feather, i didn't understand what the feather related to so i just presumed it was there for extra detail. Logan must have seen my intrest in his arm as he silently handed me my mobile phone which i knew was to take a picture of what i was seeing. I took the phone and took the picture and gave him the phone back. His eyes widened so much that i thought they was going to pop out of his head. "It can't be" i barely caught what he said as he chucked on his clothes and rushed down the stairs to Alpha Jack.