Chapter3

Hey so third chapter. I hope you are enjoyin it though no votes or comments yet :'( but hey its only the start so i guess i can keep going until chapter 8 maybe then maybe if no comments or votes i may just stop. So chapter 3 here it is...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jacks P.O.V

It started on the 20th February the day she turned 18. This was the day i was dreading and looking forward to. In the following weeks her scent started to get stronger as she got closer to her first shift. The fay before she changed was the day i was finally going to meet her...my daughter.

When Cherry's mum (my mate) passed away i just couldnt look after her by myself i was in pieces so i gave her to a close family friend who brought Cherry up as her own. Looking back i kne..."Alpha Jackson...Alpha Jackson...Jack!!" i was brought back to the present by my beta Logan. He was a good lad and in a weeks time if my daughter doesn't shift i will step down an he will be my Alpha.

"Erm...Yeah sorry Logan i was just thinking about the upcoming event..." i grimanced slightly at the possible outcomes an Logan gave me a pat on the shoulder and a reassuring smile. "Dont worry Alpha-Jack, all will be alright. She'll understand i'm sure" i smiled at him and said my thanks before gettin dinner ready.

Finding out who your father is...then finding out what you are...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें