Chp. 8- Jealousy

Okay heads up this does contain a crack ship so don't hate. I like this ship a lot. Also it most likely will stay in this chapter.

Also warning there is language in this aka Matthias being pissed.
____________________________________________________________________________________
It was the night of the party and it was in full swing by the time the five arrived at Alfred's. they where instantly pulled inside and Emil, Tino and Lukas where introduced to different people.

Not much later when the last stragglers arrived Alfred somehow got everyone together and calm enough for to announce the games they where going to play and to start them. Of course he picked the most stereotypical games possible like seven minutes in heaven, spin the bottle and game you could probably only find at a tween or teens girls birthday. Anyway they played a few games before going to split into groups for spin the bottle.

With Matthias' luck he was separated from Lukas. Emil and Tino ended up in one group with Emil ending up having to deal with Leon while Tino mostly had Ivan being weird to him. Berwald and Lukas where paired and as Matthias looked at them he saw the Swede plant a soft kiss on Lukas' cheek.

Jealousy rose up in Matthias as he watched this and he turned to looked at Alfred before going over to him.

"Hey lets go to the next game. It'll be more fun" he smiled at the American who nodded after a minute.

"Alright sure!" He said then proceeded to yell out to everybody and collect things from them.

Matthias watched Lukas and saw him drop in his costs hair pin. He smiled and knew what to look for now.

Once everything was in Alfred shook it a bit then handed it around. When t got to Matthias he reached in and looked for the cross Lukas wore. He pulled out a cross but looked upset when he saw there was a chain connected to it. Wrong person.

Sighing Matthias went in to the closet with Antonio (this was the first person to pop into my head). They talked for a while until they where let out.

With Lukas' turn he pulled out a tiny flag and looked at it. It was the Swedish one and he knew who it belonged to. Turning he went with Berwald into the closet.

Matthias watched and more jealousy rose in him as the door was closed. Only the worst was going through his mind as he waited an agonizing 7 minutes.

While in the closet Lukas and Berwald talked a tiny bit then sat in silence for a while until Berwald leaned close and gently kissed Lukas.

Lukas looked surprised and looked up at the Swede as he spoke.

"L'k's" he muttered looking him in the eyes and moved closer to him "Jag gillar dig" he mumbled (don't judge me if it's not right. I don't fully know Swedish)

Berwald pressed another soft kiss to his lips then pulled away and looked at the door as it opened. The two walked out and when others weren't paying attention Lukas gently pulled the Swede down and whispered in his ear as well.

"Jeg liker deg også" he moved away some and unknown to him Matthias was watching them every move.

For the rest of the party Lukas was with Berwald and Matthias sulked in corners watching the Norwegian and Swede's blossoming relationship.

~time skip~

Matthias had taken the 3 home and as he was heading back with Berwald he glanced at him.

"So what happened with you and Lukas in the closet?" he asked really wanting to know.

"N'th'ng" Berwald lied keeping his normal expression. In all actuality Berwald and Lukas had decided to try dating but wanted to keep it a secret for a while for multiple reasons.

Mathias knew though there was something going on even though he couldn't figure it out yet. He was planing to figure it out no matter what.

Over the weeks Matthias kept and eye on the two with out trying to be creepy about it. But after a while he was about to give up and think there was nothing when he saw the two stealing a kiss on an outing.

Seeing this pissed Matthias off greatly. He went over and grabbed Berwald pulling off to the side

"I fucking knew it" he hissed angrily "There was something happening. You to are fucking dating aren't you" he glared at Berwald.

Berwald said nothing and Matthias grew more pissed.

"Tell me!" he demanded watching him.

"Y's w' 'r' d't'ng" he answered trying to contain his emotions.

Matthias' glare grew stronger "You knew I liked him and you decided to take him AND hide the fact your in a fucking relation ship"

This made Berwald glare "H''s n't pr'p'rty M'tth''s" he said "H' ch'ss' m'. H' g'ts a ch''c'"

Matthias moved and punched the Swede square in the jaw. Berwald blinked and then moved to punched him back but Tino came running over and Lukas caught Berwald's wrist.

"Please stop!" Tino begged "We're in public" he looked around and Lukas pulled Berwald away.

"Let's go" he said holding his hand.

Matthias watched the two leave his anger turning into sadness when he realized he had done. He looked at Tino and Emil then left.

A few weeks passes and Berwald and Lukas opened up about their relationship and soon everyone in school knew about it. With all this going on Matthias just got angrier, more jealous and even depressed over it. He still planed to get Lukas anyway it could.

One day he confronted Lukas away from everyone.

"Luka I know your with Berwald but I love you. Deeply love you" he said staring at him "I know you may not like me but I want to be with you. I know you don't want me but I have to get this off my chest"

Lukas watched the other blinking before shaking his head sighing.

"I'm sorry but I don't like you" he sighed and looked away "Maybe a different time or a different place. But I love Berwald"

Lukas turned and walked away but as he did he didn't see a bat come swinging to the back of his head and knocking him out.