Alphonse?

Author: Short chapter yes but I'm on a roll and trying to transition into something big *evil laugh*

You woke up in a white environment. Everything hurt. Your chest hurt the most. Despite the warnings in your head telling you not to, you looked down. Blood stained your clothes and you had a stab wound. But all that energy you had before was gone.

"(Y-Y/N)...?" A weak voice stuttered from a few feet away.

You slowly shifted your head to look at that all too familiar voice, cheek pressed against the white floor. 

Alphonse was sitting against a white wall, legs curled up. It wasn't his armor. No. This was him- his human self. You knew it was, despite the long unkempt hair. 

Despite your dire state of being, you felt a blush come into your cheeks. Al didn't have any clothes on, not like you were able to see anything (or really was wanting to for the matter). 

"Al...." You muttered weakly. 

"So we finally meet for real, shadow alchemist." Truth said softly from next to Al. "You did very well, though I can't say I expected the sacrifice. Although, I'm afraid it doesn't change the fact you are an abomination."

Al let out a low growl, though he didn't say anything. You could see a glint of anger in his eyes, something very rare to see of Al. 

"However, for the time being, I'm interested to see what fullmetal will be giving up."

The last thing you heard before blacking back out was the cruel laughter of Truth, and the soft pleads from Al to stay awake with him.