E X T R A: 1

*FLUFF*

Karos saw as Ake paced around the room. He watched him for minutes in silence until Ake turned his head in his direction, and noticed he was awake. Ake's eyes fell causing Karos to let out a small smile.  Soon, Ake made his way over to him with furrowed brows and sad eyes. 

 "You are awake..." he murmured as he hovered close to his face.

"Ake, I am well. Your presence makes it whereas it is so." 

Ake leaned in closer causing Karos to stare into his eyes, for a moment, before going down towards his lips. Even as he was worried and on the verge of tears, Karos could not help but think of how beautiful he was. 

"Is that so? Sometimes, I believe, it is quite the opposite." 

Karos saw as Ake turned his head to the voices coming from the doorway. His eyes fell on Fariel before he saw Analia pressed against the door.  Analia's mouth was moving, but he could not distinguish any words that were said between the two of them. Soon, his eyes went back to Ake focusing on memorizing every detail of his face. After this night, he did not know when he would ever be able to see it again.

"Do not look at me that way," Ake mumbled.

"In what way?"

"As if you will not see me again. Do not think that way. Do not." 

Karos' eyes fell before he gave way to another smile. He did not want to speak on what had happened with his brothers. He did not want to speak on things as that. Not now, not with what little time they had together. 

"I will not."

Ake presses a hand on his face. His touch was always burning and he welcomed it. He did not need to touch him to make his blood run hot or his face to warm, however. Just the thought of him left him burning like heat from the scorching sun.

Again, his eyes fell away from Ake's causing him to sink into the bed more. 

"Why had you fallen in love with me? Is it because of my beauty? Is it my strength? Tell me your reasons, and I will tell you mine."

Karos shook his head. 

"You fill me with happiness."

He saw as his eyes widened. 

"With every smile, every look, every touch from you. Just your voice alone could raise my spirits."

He pressed his hand onto Ake's hand laying on his cheek.

"And for so long, I wanted to be happy." 

Ake's face had grown redder, his body heat grew hotter, and his eyes wouldn't look into his. Ever since the start of their journey, when he hid his face behind the furs, he always had moments like these. He did not know whether to call them cute or not, but it only made him fall for him more. He wore his heart on sleeve and his emotions appeared on his face. Unlike everyone else, Ake had not been the one to ever lie to him.

"What are your reasons?" he decided to ask.

"My reasons?"

He nodded.

Ake leaned from over him for a moment. "I have many." 

"As I have many. Name some."

"Some? It is not fair when you have only named one," Ake teased causing his heart grow lighter. 

"Then tell me one."

"As many may have told you...I am in love with beauty." 

Karos sat up at this.